Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well here's a start.

Prop
Rare
Bcbvs

09 Black Tues

FW 13 or earlier

Pappy Remy

CFH

DB or Cali Huna

CBS

Any utopia (lol)

Any Ba Dark Lord

KBBS
Assassin

Db Damon

Well here's a start.

Prop
Rare
Bcbvs

09 Black Tues

FW 13 or earlier

Pappy Remy

CFH

DB or Cali Huna

CBS

Any utopia (lol)

Any Ba Dark Lord

KBBS
Assassin

Db Damon

To the uninitiated, that's about as cryptic a list as they come... ;)

Well if I've got to spell it out then they either probably don't have it or they do and should drink it instead of granting....tough list but I'm wishing realllllllly hard. Lol

Its a doable list I'm sure, but super hard for sure. I have zero, and have only ever tried 2 of them.

Absolut your box will be out tomorrow morning sorry for the delay so I threw in some other good stuff. I'll pm you the tracking info once I get it out.

Corey

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Absolut your box will be out tomorrow morning sorry for the delay so I threw in some other good stuff. I'll pm you the tracking info once I get it out.

Corey

No worries, sounds like it'll be here before next Monday, which is my birthday, so I'm happy ;)

NO **** MONDAY? like the 21st???? That's mine as well.. Oh man I'm gonna put an extra special throw in. Happy Early Birthday!

Cancel above message, it has been delivered!!! Woohoo, I hate the stress of packages in transit, someone has a styro 12 shipper on their doorstep....

Thanks for the giant box. Oh btw awesome throw ins. Cannot wait to try all of them. Also what's the home brew? What's up with the pill bottle?
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397587408.493990.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1397587422.555466.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1397587431.947248.jpg

Glad it all made it safe!! Pill bottle is just a noise maker to cover the sloshing sound of liquids some.

Unlabelled/unwaxed HB is our Berliner Weisse, it is getting to a nice tartness level. I usually say pour the dregs on a sour, but I think this is better without the dregs.
Waxed HB is our pumpkin beer that was aged in a whiskey barrel.

Should I sit on any of the JK stuff? Also, I'm very excited to try your HB as well. Love that you put some of that in.

Should I sit on any of the JK stuff? Also, I'm very excited to try your HB as well. Love that you put some of that in.

I would drink the La Vie and Tempranillo sooner rather than later, they are both aged on fruit and while they might get slightly more sour with age, they will fade on the fruit some. The Wunderkind/Ambree you can sit on as long as you want, it will change some but stay great. All of their beer now has the house souring cultures in it!

The waxed one is a monster to open, and I apologize, we used the glue sticks and crayons method...looks cool, horrible to open. I suggest using a sharp knife to cut an X on top of the cap and peel down from there, be careful!

Haha ok well I sometimes just run a wine cork straight through the wax then peel it back, it has worked for me a time or two.

Glad it all made it safe!! Pill bottle is just a noise maker to cover the sloshing sound of liquids some.

Unlabelled/unwaxed HB is our Berliner Weisse, it is getting to a nice tartness level. I usually say pour the dregs on a sour, but I think this is better without the dregs.
Waxed HB is our pumpkin beer that was aged in a whiskey barrel.

I enjoyed that Berliner the other night, from the box Canti sent in the sour swap. Tasty!

Prop

Rare*

Bcbvs

09 Black Tues*

FW 13 or earlier

Pappy Remy

CFH

DB* or Cali Huna

CBS

Any utopia (lol)*

Any Ba Dark Lord* (not moscatel)

KBBS*

Assassin*

Db Damon*
Beyond good and evil
Double citra growler

Fuzzy baby ducks growler (think this kicked yesterday but can't hurt to ask)

King Sue Growler

Going to also look at breury 'futures' if that's kosher with everyone here to maybe include one.

*=any of the brews with this after if be happy with just that one from the list and whatever else you wanted to add.

Cheers!!!!

Sweeeeeeeeeet! Happy Easter to me! I just did an easter egg hunt in the backyard and wandered around and found the Easter bunny left a package for a pudding popsicle company!

1397918598374.jpg

Back