Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Port jeff brewing barrel aged porter. First time I had it was at the brewery yesterday. Easy drinking, not too much barrel. Usually goes super quick when the have it.

Port jeff brewing barrel aged porter. First time I had it was at the brewery yesterday. Easy drinking, not too much barrel. Usually goes super quick when the have it.

I personally know Mike and he is a good guy. Ask him about the captain dank Allstars when you see him next :)

He's a great dude. Willing to talk shop all the time and down to earth. That porter was aged in 1x, 2x, and 3x used heaven hill barrels then blended.

Drinking it now by the fire. Definitely easy drinking with a light barrel character. Has a little export style twang.

1397964055842.jpg

Yep. Have the gf and another coupe here. Port Jeff and my home brewed porter, and coffee version too. It's a good night.

Glad you're enjoying those bad boys. The port jeff ba porter was a hit yesterday but I was more impressed how that Wookey clone came around. Enjoy and Lmk when you crack that King Henry.

Holy **** balls, Corey is the man!!! Glad this came to my work because I can't afford to repair the damage this would have caused to my porch at home! Thank you so much!

Black Tuesday
Oude Tart w/ Cherries
Chocolate Rain(experimentation batch, pre-labeling?!!)
Duck Duck Gooze!
Abyss
Pliny
Black Albert

Thanks again Corey!

2014-04-21 15.25.41.jpg

2014-04-21 15.25.49.jpg

2014-04-21 15.25.54.jpg

Holy **** balls, Corey is the man!!! Glad this came to my work because I can't afford to repair the damage this would have caused to my porch at home! Thank you so much!

Black Tuesday
Oude Tart w/ Cherries
Duck Duck Gooze!
Abyss
Pliny
Black Albert

Thanks again Corey!

Holy **** balls is right!!!! That might be one of the top 3 MAW's I've seen yet. That is a very expensive box right there. Good job Corey!

Black Tuesday
Oude Tart w/ Cherries
Duck Duck Gooze!
Abyss
Pliny
Black Albert

Thanks again Corey!

Nice hit! The label might have just fallen off, maybe? I need to open the black tuesday i got and see how it is. Should i tackle 18.9% 750 all by my lonesome. Hellyeah!:rockin::D

edit: nvm on the label fallen off. It is not even waxed. Nice

That's a 2012 Black Tuesday, just so you know. Also, enjoy glad everything made it safely. Oh Happy Birthday! Oh, and no it never had a label, don't ask if I reveal my secrets I may actually get in trouble, that is all I will say.

I actually was just about to check the year on it, I have a 2013, so now I'm starting my vertical ;).

Awesome birthday present! Made my day/month/year/...

Happy birthday to you as well, with you sending this for me to celebrate with, I can only imagine how you're going to celebrate :mug:

Nice hit! The label might have just fallen off, maybe? I need to open the black tuesday i got and see how it is. Should i tackle 18.9% 750 all by my lonesome. Hellyeah!:rockin::D

edit: nvm on the label fallen off. It is not even waxed. Nice

I had a grey monday the other night and needed a la folie to put me under. But i'm 260. Not a bad box right there.

I have, cerveza de tempranillo thanks to Indy, Veritas 013 and 09, a couple Soicete Growlers, Westbrook Gose, and who knows what will end up being opened. Doing a bottle share at my local bottle shop. Wooohooo :) Anyway, I'm glad you are happy. Like I said in my message, sometimes I underestimate the value of the beers I send. Sorry, if that sounds bad.

Sweet Jesus. Wow! I was blown away with my king Henry, now I see ddg going a WITH that cr! Sick hook up

Lol DDG is pretty delicious, to think I almost waited and put in a Veritas... :) Whoops maybe next MAW

If anyone is close or on the fence shoot me a pm. Twins are due next thurs and might go 'dark' for a few days (weeks, years, lol). Cheers!!!!

Prop

Rare*

Bcbvs

09 Black Tues*

FW 13 or earlier

Pappy Remy

CFH

DB* or Cali Huna

CBS

Any utopia (lol)*

Any Ba Dark Lord* (not moscatel)

KBBS*

Assassin*

Db Damon*
Port Damon
Ba Damon
Ba Everett

A combo of new and old alchemist cans and or Lawson's goodies?? (Is this ok?)

Beyond good and evil

Double citra growler

Fuzzy baby ducks growler (think this kicked yesterday but can't hurt to ask)

King Sue Growler

Going to also look at breury 'futures' if that's kosher with everyone here to maybe include one.

*=any of the brews with this after if be happy with just that one from the list and whatever else you wanted to add.

Cheers!!!!

Their site had that and the single citra last week when I posted although in not sure how up to date it was/is.

Cleaning this up and adding a few....if you're close or have any ideas I'm willing to get creative here. Pm me.

Prop

Rare*

Bcbvs

09 Black Tues*

FW 13 or earlier

Pappy Remy

Pappy Black Magick

CFH

DB* or Cali Huna

CBS

Any utopia (lol)*

Any Ba Dark Lord* (not moscatel)
08 or 14 dark lord

Murd'd Out

KBBS*

Assassin*

Db Damon*

Port Damon

Ba Damon

Ba Everett

Beyond good and evil

JD Mexican Cake

*=any of the brews with this after if be happy with just that one from the list and whatever else you wanted to add.

Cheers!!!!

so far jd mex cake....wanted to clean up the post then I'll check for more and edit them in while I have time at a pc and not on the phone.

I hear that my man. With my new twins being born, current ones turning 6, my bday and Father's Day all coming up I've got some goodies stashed away as well.

Luckily I have some super fancy sours coming in from the west coast next week that should replenish my ba stouts that will bite the dust shortly.

Hmmm... I might have a offer. I just need my consultant to give me the green light.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back