Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been on this list for just under 2 years. I have never been able to grant, and I usually skim over it. How do I unsubscribe?

Please keep it outside of Indiana distribution.

1. Beer that is black and thick
2. Beer that is black and thick aged in a bourbon barrel
3. Beer that is hoppy
4. Beer that is tart
5. Beer that you made
6. Your favorite regional soda
7. Beer that goes well with a cigar
8. Beer that taste good
9. Beer that taste bad (please label that one as such)
10. Beer that smells like a foot, horse blanket, or flower.

I've been on this list for just under 2 years. I have never been able to grant, and I usually skim over it. How do I unsubscribe?

You can do this.

Please keep it outside of Indiana distribution.

1. Beer that is black and thick
2. Beer that is black and thick aged in a bourbon barrel
3. Beer that is hoppy
4. Beer that is tart
5. Beer that you made
6. Your favorite regional soda
7. Beer that goes well with a cigar
8. Beer that taste good
9. Beer that taste bad (please label that one as such)
10. Beer that smells like a foot, horse blanket, or flower.

Hey, I can grant this! What do I do next? PM?

Ok ok ok. I told you I thought I'd never get a shot!!

Mostly interested in things not avail on ohio.

1. Is Spencer Trappist Ale too difficult or rare to be included?

2. New Glarus Spotted Cow

3. Any regional cider

4. Any farmhouse or saison style

5. Any Mild, bitter, or ESB from a regional producer OR homebrewed

The one style I don't care for is IPAs. I like session beers, especially malty ones. Stouts, too.

Is that enough to go on?

Spencer Trappist is a shelf beer. Sadly I haven't seen it around LA yet, but I have seen it on shelves in other parts of CA. Considering that it is brewed all the way across the country in MA, I suspect there are a few places on the East coast that stock it regularly. :p

eMAW from @btbnl

20151114_161207.jpg

Ok ok ok. I told you I thought I'd never get a shot!!

Mostly interested in things not avail on ohio.

1. Is Spencer Trappist Ale too difficult or rare to be included?

2. New Glarus Spotted Cow

3. Any regional cider

4. Any farmhouse or saison style

5. Any Mild, bitter, or ESB from a regional producer OR homebrewed

The one style I don't care for is IPAs. I like session beers, especially malty ones. Stouts, too.

Is that enough to go on?

Granted.

You know mine by now.

Fresh tropical juice bomb IPAs and pale ales (my favorite hops are Citra, Mosaic, Galaxy, Nelson). Preferrably East Coast/West Coast ones that don't have distribution to Iowa/Minnesota/Illinois. Let me know what you can get. The fresher the better.

@mattv21 has a box on a truck. That's all I know, since they decided not to pick us up yesterday. Got to give our rep hell about it at lunch today. Still, should be 1 day service. There's a bunch of mine in this one because I decided to go completely broke the day I granted. I'll BIF you as soon as I can.

Fresh tropical juice bomb IPAs and pale ales (my favorite hops are Citra, Mosaic, Galaxy, Nelson). Preferrably East Coast/West Coast ones that don't have distribution to Iowa/Minnesota/Illinois. Let me know what you can get. The fresher the better.

List bump

I've been trying to give a noob a chance, but I'll grant. It doesn't get much fresher than what I'll send you. I might not get to ship until Tuesday though.

Presumptive list:
Societe
Alchemist
Lawson's
Fresh Pliny or Blind Pig
Cigar City - Wood Aged Jai Alai, Espresso Cubano
Anchorage - Darkest Hour
Bootleggers - Knuckle Sandwich
Bootleggers - Black Phoenix
Carton
DuClaw (Anything but prefer dark and malty)
Fat Head's - Hop Stalker
Heretic - Shallow Grave
NEBCO
2 Roads
Spring House - Lil Gruesome (really anything)
Jackie O's
Kuhnhenn
Pipeworks
Wicked Weed
Tired Hands
Toppling Goliath
Tree House
Cycle
Burnt Hickory
Half Acre

I've been trying to give a noob a chance, but I'll grant. It doesn't get much fresher than what I'll send you. I might not get to ship until Tuesday though.

Works for me. No need to rush to ship this week since it will probably sit in a truck or warehouse over the weekend anyway.

Works for me. No need to rush to ship this week since it will probably sit in a truck or warehouse over the weekend anyway.

Primary reason is that I won't have the 2 grant beers until tomorrow (release day). They're pre-purchased, though. Whether I ship Monday or Tuesday is going to depend on the extras.

Back