Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not the most original MAW, but I'm interested in any Pale Ales, IPAs or DIPAs from:
- Alchemist
- Hill Farmstead
- Lawson’s Finest Liquids
- Maine Beer
- New England Brewing
- Tree House
- Trillium

Any adds? 4 days and no action. I'm ready to jump back in if anyone posts something I can get.

Any adds? 4 days and no action. I'm ready to jump back in if anyone posts something I can get.

Dang ... no love in New England.

So how about taking the list as thematic rather than specific? Your favorite APA/IPA/DIPAs that I wouldn't see in California.

Church night. I'll be home in like 3 1/2 hours to unpack.

Sounds like it may be against your beliefs to imbibe so I offer my services to help with consuming the evils of alcohol. Lord release those demons into my belly! [emoji3]

Sounds like it may be against your beliefs to imbibe so I offer my services to help with consuming the evils of alcohol. Lord release those demons into my belly! [emoji3]

You can't swing a stick in my church without hitting a beer geek.

He turned the water into wine, I perform a similar service with a few more ingredients.

Glad it arrived intact!

I should warn you about the Belching Beaver there. I picked myself up a bottle of that at the same time, and it was messed up. Nearly flat, super astringent, highly oxidized and solvent flavors. So, that one might also be bad since it was sitting right next to the bottle I kept for myself.

I have had it many times before and normally it's delicious, but you should probably have a backup beer ready in case that one went south as well. I wish I had tried it before I packed up and sent your box out, as I would have replaced it with something else...

Also as an aside, the Figueroa Mountain Danish Red Lager is one of the official commercial examples of Vienna Lager (category 7A) from the 2015 BJCP style guidelines. So, if you happen to be studying for BJCP it's a pretty good reference beer.

Please keep it outside of Indiana distribution.

1. Beer that is black and thick
2. Beer that is black and thick aged in a bourbon barrel
3. Beer that is hoppy
4. Beer that is tart
5. Beer that you made
6. Your favorite regional soda
7. Beer that goes well with a cigar
8. Beer that taste good
9. Beer that taste bad (please label that one as such)
10. Beer that smells like a foot, horse blanket, or flower.

Please keep it outside of Indiana distribution.

1. Beer that is black and thick
2. Beer that is black and thick aged in a bourbon barrel
3. Beer that is hoppy
4. Beer that is tart
5. Beer that you made
6. Your favorite regional soda
7. Beer that goes well with a cigar
8. Beer that taste good
9. Beer that taste bad (please label that one as such)
10. Beer that smells like a foot, horse blanket, or flower.

I'll give this a little while to let a noob pick it up.

The bucket sounds like a great idea. @hezagenius vacuum sealed all the brews he sent me. Probably the neatest packing job i'd ever seen.

Glad it arrived intact!

I should warn you about the Belching Beaver there. I picked myself up a bottle of that at the same time, and it was messed up. Nearly flat, super astringent, highly oxidized and solvent flavors. So, that one might also be bad since it was sitting right next to the bottle I kept for myself.

I have had it many times before and normally it's delicious, but you should probably have a backup beer ready in case that one went south as well. I wish I had tried it before I packed up and sent your box out, as I would have replaced it with something else...

Also as an aside, the Figueroa Mountain Danish Red Lager is one of the official commercial examples of Vienna Lager (category 7A) from the 2015 BJCP style guidelines. So, if you happen to be studying for BJCP it's a pretty good reference beer.

Darts night! PLBs have commenced (Parking lot beers, for you amateurs).

Pb was fine! Blood orange wit was really nice! Next up is the red.

Thanks again!

I just started running them over. New policy.

Yea you're probably the driver who was supposed to deliver my eMAW 2 weeks ago. It mysteriously disappeared from UPS

Edit: this is humor, but my eMAW did disappear but I am being sent a new one

Yea you're probably the driver who was supposed to deliver my eMAW 2 weeks ago. It mysteriously disappeared from UPS

Edit: this is humor, but my eMAW did disappear but I am being sent a new one

Yeah it was delicious...err...I mean...I haven't seen it.

Kidding, that sucks. I know the feeling.

Champ de Mango is terrible. Forward it to me for disposal.

In fact, all of Mark's beer is flat awful. I'll get rid of em.

I'm home. Just finishing up some stuff around the house before I dig into this monster box. I have to rebuild the damn porch. And I'm pretty sure you pissed off the FedEx guy, he was struggling a little bit.

View attachment 315603

Meh - he needs to get his butt into shape for the up and coming holiday season. Am I right @thatjonguy?

What in the fu*k did you do @mcbaumannerb ?!?!? You absolutely crushed this! Damn man, thank you so much! You are the man!

View attachment 315608
View attachment 315609
View attachment 315610
View attachment 315611

My pleasure - enjoy! All the home-brew is ready to go, but in case you hadn't heard, the quad has barely any carbonation at all.
#basementshelfturds

Latest posts

Back