Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What no list? I am still drunk and god knows what I might send off lol.

Ok, will try to keep this simple:

I want anything not distributed to MN, ND, SD or WI.

Please don't send any Belgian IPA's, or Amber ales.

Styles I love are IPA, Stout, Porter, Sours, Farmhouse, anything barrel aged.

Some specific beers I'd love to have/try:
NoDa Hop Drop N Roll
Yellow Rose
Sip of Sunshine
Any Pipeworks
Any Revolution
BCBS Regal Rye (on here because this variant was somewhat easy to get in some locals recently)
Parish Ghost in the Machine

Don't feel like you need to include one of these specific beers/breweries. If you have some stuff not in my distro and fit the thread requirements feel free to grant.

Only big requirement is I can't have it arrive between Dec 21st-Jan 8th as I'll be out of the country.

NoDa Hop Drop N Roll
Yellow Rose
Sip of Sunshine
Any Pipeworks
Any Revolution
BCBS Regal Rye (on here because this variant was somewhat easy to get in some locals recently)

Don't feel like you need to include one of these specific beers/breweries. If you have some stuff not in my distro and fit the thread requirements feel free to grant.

Only big requirement is I can't have it arrive between Dec 21st-Jan 8th as I'll be out of the country.

Oh yeah, where are you going?

Drank my hop drop n roll tonight or I'd grant :/ revolution just hit Boston! That deths tar though..

NoDa Hop Drop N Roll
Yellow Rose
Sip of Sunshine
Any Pipeworks
Any Revolution

Adds:
Firestone Walker
Alchemist
Lawson's Finest
Lost Abbey
Allagash
Cigar City

List bump and adds.

NoDa Hop Drop N Roll
Yellow Rose
Sip of Sunshine
Any Pipeworks
Any Revolution

Adds:
Firestone Walker
Alchemist
Lawson's Finest
Lost Abbey
Allagash
Cigar City

List bump and adds.

@douglasbarbin can probably get this. I'll nag him if no one else picks it up first.

List bump and adds.

Out of the specifics mentioned, I have Parish Ghost in the Machine and can maybe get Yellow Rose and Sip of Sunshine (and/or other Lawson's Finest).

Outside of that, I can send you quite a bit of stuff that isn't distributed in that area. PM me if you want to get something started.

Is this list doable?

• Hill Farmstead beers
  • Treehouse beers (esp. Julius/King Julius)
  • Toppling Goliath beers
  • Trillium beers
  • Lawson's Finest beers
  • Alchemist beers
  • Mexican Cake and/or variants
  • 2015 Bell's Hopslam and/or Black Note
  • Maine Beer Dinner
  • Zombie Dust

Is this list doable?

• Hill Farmstead beers
  • Toppling Goliath beers
  • Trillium beers
  • Lawson's Finest beers
  • Alchemist beers
  • Maine Beer Dinner
  • Zombie Dust

Depends on if someone in the Northeast area at the right place and right time sees it. I'm pretty sure you'll have to expand a bit. Also, Hopslam doesn't typically hit until January, IIRC, so 2015 Hopslam is going to be the one from January of this year. You may want to reconsider. lol

Is this list doable?

• Hill Farmstead beers
  • Toppling Goliath beers
  • Trillium beers
  • Lawson's Finest beers
  • Alchemist beers
  • Maine Beer Dinner
  • Zombie Dust

Mexican Cake and/or variants and Black Note are out of line with the easy MAW.

Should be shelf beers that no one has to wait in line for, expansion would be a good thing. You can wait a day or two to expand if you want.

Someone else up in the NE will have to comment on those other beers.

Well damn...I thought that list was pretty open.

Here is an expanded list:
  • Hill Farmstead beers
  • Toppling Goliath beers
  • Trillium beers
  • Lawson's Finest beers
  • Alchemist beers
  • 2016 Bell's Hopslam
  • Maine Beer Lunch and/or Dinner
  • Zombie Dust
  • Good People Brewing Co. beers
  • Funky Buddha beers
  • Creature Comforts beers
  • Pipeworks beers
  • Surly beers
  • Smuttynose beers
  • La Cumbre beers
  • New Glarus beers

I am pretty open to other new stuff that I haven't tried yet, as long as it is high-quality. Mostly I like juicy IPA/APAs and big stouts/porters.

Mexican Cake and/or variants and Black Note are out of line with the easy MAW.

Should be shelf beers that no one has to wait in line for, expansion would be a good thing. You can wait a day or two to expand if you want.

Someone else up in the NE will have to comment on those other beers.

Variants are out since they're brewery only. Regular Cake is distro (albeit a fast selling one much like Ghost in the Machine). Pretty sure Black Note 4 packs (not the 750s) are 'limited' distribution, but not brewery only. So, yeah, the 'easiness' of both is pretty specific to a pretty small area, but probably not too far out of line.

Variants are out since they're brewery only. Regular Cake is distro (albeit a fast selling one much like Ghost in the Machine). Pretty sure Black Note 4 packs (not the 750s) are 'limited' distribution, but not brewery only. So, yeah, the 'easiness' of both is pretty specific to a pretty small area, but probably not too far out of line.

Black Note was not released in 2015. Last release was 2014. It was very limited distro and could probably be on the list by definition but not likely to get many bites. The people that have any left and are parting with it are getting over $100 for the 2014 four packs. I traded the last of mine away months ago.

Aren't Hill Farmstead, Trillium, and Treehouse all brewery only also?

Good question. I had been including them on my list since I'd seen them on other lists. Honestly, I'm not too sure about Societe either, but I figured why not.

Yeah, add that one to my list. In case any of you are at the brewery and feel like hooking a brother up.

No offense but this list needs to be expanded. There are way to many brewery only listed. This is meant to be easy to get beers that see distribution and can be picked up on the shelf. The regular MAW thread is for hard to get, brewery only stuff.

No offense but this list needs to be expanded. There are way to many brewery only listed. This is meant to be easy to get beers that see distribution and can be picked up on the shelf. The regular MAW thread is for hard to get, brewery only stuff.

No offense taken. I don't know what the distribution is for most of those beers because they never make it to where I live. So it's mostly a shot in the dark.

Anyway, here is an expanded-yet-again list:

Hill Farmstead beers
Treehouse beers (esp. Julius/King Julius)
Toppling Goliath beers
Trillium beers
Lawson's Finest beers
Alchemist beers
2016 Bell's Hopslam
Maine Beer Lunch and/or Dinner
Zombie Dust
Good People Brewing Co. beers
Funky Buddha beers
Creature Comforts beers
Pipeworks beers
Surly beers
Smuttynose beers
La Cumbre beers
New Glarus beers
Firestone Walker beers
BCBS variants (easy in some locales)
Russing River - Fresh Pliny, Blind Pig, or Row 2/Hill 56
Cigar City - Wood Aged Jai Alai
Anchorage - Darkest Hour
Fat Head's - Hop Stalker
Heretic - Shallow Grave
Jackie O's beers
Wicked Weed beers
Tired Hands beers
Yellow Rose

I am pretty open to other new stuff that isn't in Louisiana distribution, as long as it is high-quality. Mostly I like juicy IPA/APAs and big stouts/porters.

Not to be a Debbie downer but I believe the hop stalker was all released in October and the last bottle I had last week had fallen off so much that it didn't taste like the fresh version.

Aren't Hill Farmstead, Trillium, and Treehouse all brewery only also?

Yes but to someone that's close or goes regularly, it might be easy.

Treehouse sometimes has crazy limits. Julius/KJ was 3 can limits by day 2, so I'd say those are prob not happening. Trillium limits have been good. Maine Dinner hasn't been released yet, I think another 10 days. Hill is brewery only too, I think.

People may have them sitting, but yeah they aren't shelf beers.

Crooked Stave - Any sour
Cascade - Any
Lost Abbey - Any
Allagash - Golden Brett
Logsdon - Any
RR - Any
Any Vermont IPAs/IIPAs...Any...
Bells Two Hearted
Any Surly IPA/IIPA
Any Pizza Port IPA/IIPA
The Bruery - Any Sour
Modern Times - Any Sour
Rare Barrel - The napkin that you wiped any spilled beer

Here we see the elusive midnight weekend grant in the wild.

I have done that... Started to pack the box while enjoying my night....And then been surprised to see a half full box with someone's username on it the next day. Then I have to go through Pm's and backtrack through threads to see what I have done. I have been accused of being a generous drunk though so it works out.

Crooked Stave - Any sour
Cascade - Any
Lost Abbey - Any
Allagash - Golden Brett
Logsdon - Any
RR - Any
Any Vermont IPAs/IIPAs...Any...
Bells Two Hearted
Any Surly IPA/IIPA
Any Pizza Port IPA/IIPA
The Bruery - Any Sour
Modern Times - Any Sour
Rare Barrel - The napkin that you wiped any spilled beer

Just thought I'd mention that Modern Times sours are definitely not shelf beers. But their hoppy stuff is fantastic, fwiw.

I have done that... Started to pack the box while enjoying my night....And then been surprised to see a half full box with someone's username on it the next day. Then I have to go through Pm's and backtrack through threads to see what I have done. I have been accused of being a generous drunk though so it works out.

You?

Never. :D

I try and email myself when I do something like that. Still a surprise in the morning, but at least I have a hint.

Back