Cantillon Master Glassware List

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is asking which bars had zwanze glasses this year and if the google doc list has been updated to reflect the new zwanze glasses.

haha, I got so confused with this post until I noticed you were replying to people I had on ignore. Pretty cool...I don't even see the quoted text unless I click a link to show it.

Gene It should be if you have someone on ignore, then they can't see your posts either. I would think that all the people I have blocked on ignore would rather not see my posts anyway...I mean I did block them.

haha, I got so confused with this post until I noticed you were replying to people I had on ignore. Pretty cool...I don't even see the quoted text unless I click a link to show it.

Gene It should be if you have someone on ignore, then they can't see your posts either. I would think that all the people I have blocked on ignore would rather not see my posts anyway...I mean I did block them.
Surprisingly enough, I don't have you on ignore! And with all due respect, I disagree with your post entirely. I shouldn't lose content just because you choose to ignore my contributions.

Like your prior post, this one was ill conceived and poorly executed.

Surprisingly enough, I don't have you on ignore! And with all due respect, I disagree with your post entirely. I shouldn't lose content just because you choose to ignore my contributions.

f2db8f4542a01e7ad8fb2894a9951ab27a5f090c.gif

Arbitrator i had missed this one!

Back