Cantillon Master Glassware List

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a zwanze glass from Iowa and 6 degree north. I will added it when i get it in hand.

Anybody want to try and update this with 2015 Zwanze glasses? Tempted to hunt them...

Here's some that I know of:

Bar Volo (Toronto):
phqca4L.png

Side Project (St. Louis):
qbBbIzI.jpg

West Lakeview Liquor Glass (Chicago)
kD3DkFhl.jpg

Novare Res Tumbler (Portland, ME):
No Pic Available

Crooked Stave Stemware (Denver):
No Pic Available

Last edited:
Anybody want to try and update this with 2015 Zwanze glasses? Tempted to hunt them...

Here's some that I know of:

Bar Volo (Toronto):
phqca4L.png

Side Project (St. Louis):
qbBbIzI.jpg

West Lakeview Liquor Glass (Chicago)
kD3DkFhl.jpg

Novare Res Tumbler (Portland, ME):
No Pic Available

Crooked Stave Stemware (Denver):
No Pic Available
Blue monk (Buffalo, NY)

I can try to get a better picture when I'm at home.

Edit: Someone else's pic
tumblr_nuxufqw9vu1tta9muo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Question about the Abbaye de Cureghem wine glass. On the spreadsheet it is listed as the "official" zwanza glass. Is there a reason official is in quotes? Also any background on it? It is the only Cantillon glass in my collection but know nothing about it so any information appreciated.

Question about the Abbaye de Cureghem wine glass. On the spreadsheet it is listed as the "official" zwanza glass. Is there a reason official is in quotes? Also any background on it? It is the only Cantillon glass in my collection but know nothing about it so any information appreciated.
Was the most widespread glass that year with only a small handful of deviations

Was the most widespread glass that year with only a small handful of deviations

I believe it was actually provided by cantillon as well. The glasses that were most popular this year that appeared in several spots was also supplied by cantillon.

Trying to find more info about the Districo glass. Is it Cantillon-produced?

Also, I am almost positive I've seen this glass before and I'm also almost positive that it is a bootleg but does anyone have any info on this glass?

cZx6Mus.jpg

Reaching out to a guy who said he got it from a local pub in '12/'13 and he lives in PDX apparently. Will report back when I know more.

Here is one I don't see on there. I recently acquired this drinking man tumbler. The glass is the same case glass as the Lindemans Cuvee Rene tumbler. Standard 33cl tumbler on the left obviously. Normally I feel like this would be nitpicking, but they are in fact different glass shapes.

OYnC8z1.jpg
lugjf3w.jpg
5cJWP7U.jpg

There have been a few tumbler types for the 'tippy man' logo. I recently got one that is the same style as the chunky script tumbler.

EDIT: LOL, it's the one you're talking about, jonbonbrodie. I'd suspect that glass came immediately after the script style logo was retired.

Back