Three Floyds Glassware (FFF Master List)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the side by side of the two glasses. The glass on the left is the new pearly blue and glass on the right is the teal.
It's hard to tell from the picture but when looking at them close up in good lighting, you can tell one is slightly more green and one is slightly more blue. The teal seems to be slightly darker or has a thicker screenprint as it lets less light through. Overall, they are almost identical unless you look closely.

ekTZXgh.jpg

Here is the side by side of the two glasses. The glass on the left is the new pearly blue and glass on the right is the teal.
It's hard to tell from the picture but when looking at them close up in good lighting, you can tell one is slightly more green and one is slightly more blue. The teal seems to be slightly darker or has a thicker screenprint as it lets less light through. Overall, they are almost identical unless you look closely.

ekTZXgh.jpg
Wait the guy at fff told me they "found" old stock of the blue and that's why they were selling them. I bought a blue one the day before DLD at the kiosk and it identical to the old one I had. Is there now a new blue one???

Wait the guy at fff told me they "found" old stock of the blue and that's why they were selling them. I bought a blue one the day before DLD at the kiosk and it identical to the old one I had. Is there now a new blue one???

Same glass. Probably just printed at different times and one has a slightly different ink or thicker screen print.

First post here - cheers! I found this thread looking for something else, but think I've got a pic of one that's missing from the list (which is genius, by the way, and kudos to the OP for putting it together). I bought this glass at Dark Lord Day, and I'm guessing it was 2008? I always called it a platinum logo, but guessing this is the nonic pint with the silver logo referenced in the spreadsheet. It is my favorite glass, and I only use it on special occasions, and thus pulled it out for today's Thanksgiving celebration.

Hard to take a picture that does it justice, because the silver logo looks black unless the light is right, but here's what it looks like:

tumblr_oh5sv6aZhB1u4n7tco1_540.jpg

First post here - cheers! I found this thread looking for something else, but think I've got a pic of one that's missing from the list (which is genius, by the way, and kudos to the OP for putting it together). I bought this glass at Dark Lord Day, and I'm guessing it was 2008? I always called it a platinum logo, but guessing this is the nonic pint with the silver logo referenced in the spreadsheet. It is my favorite glass, and I only use it on special occasions, and thus pulled it out for today's Thanksgiving celebration.

Hard to take a picture that does it justice, because the silver logo looks black unless the light is right, but here's what it looks like:

Well ****, ISO.

Welcome to TalkBeer and thanks for sharing the the info about the release date of this glass. This is definitely one of the harder glasses to photograph. I recently put together a light box and am starting to photograph my collection. Here is a shot I recently did of the same glass.
30509891403_8cd6f1b8b8_b.jpg

Welcome to TalkBeer and thanks for sharing the the info about the release date of this glass. This is definitely one of the harder glasses to photograph. I recently put together a light box and am starting to photograph my collection. Here is a shot I recently did of the same glass.
30509891403_8cd6f1b8b8_b.jpg

Fill it with beer

Yep, a very sexy glass. Those are the Black 2016 DLD mini snifter listed on the spreadsheet. Originally released @ DLD this year, only 240 pairs i believe? This is the second, much larger batch that's recently been on sale at the brewpub and online.

im looking for this exact taster, does anyone have one for trade?

E91C1B40-B6E5-4614-B4AD-AD145E6A86E6_zpst473gtpn.jpg

CDEBEEBA-0C12-432B-AAE1-2B517F066CFE_zpsz2s3hd6p.jpg

not my photos, pictures taken from mjohnson17 awesome spreadsheet

i dont even know where to begin to search for it

how did the 2018 glass look?

Been slacking, what's the deal with DLD2018 glassware?

Also Dsnuckz - detail on your Zombie Dust glass? Official release from FFF or just marketing material from distributor to a few select accounts/bars? (There's a few randome FFF glassware like that floating around that I don't track since they didn't officially come from Three Floyds and weren't available for public sale.)

Been slacking, what's the deal with DLD2018 glassware?

Also Dsnuckz - detail on your Zombie Dust glass? Official release from FFF or just marketing material from distributor to a few select accounts/bars? (There's a few randome FFF glassware like that floating around that I don't track since they didn't officially come from Three Floyds and weren't available for public sale.)

I can post pics of all dld 2018 glass tonight. As far as new gumballhead and zombie dust glasses, they were given out to three floyds accounts for now. Only know a few places (bars and liquor stores) that got them. Rumor is they will be available at three floyds events in the near future.

Back