Breweriana BIF Winter/Spring 2014 HINTS, HAULS and CRAZINESS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
photo.php
photo.php

photo.php
photo.php

photo.php
photo.php

photo.php
photo.php

Thank you Leeds for the awesome box! I love the tacker and the sweet Nugget Nectar bottle opener. The Retribution goblet was an unlisted wanted as was the Troegs mini snifter. All three beers are related to their respective pieces of glassware. Excited to have received this year's KBS snifter, my first KBS glass. I'm really excited to try the growler. It is Pizza Boy Hoptart 2.0, a sour IPA brewed with Chardonnay grape must and Citra hops. Thanks again for the awesome box Wade!

photo.php
photo.php

photo.php
photo.php

photo.php
photo.php

photo.php
photo.php

Thank you Leeds for the awesome box! I love the tacker and the sweet Nugget Nectar bottle opener. The Retribution goblet was an unlisted wanted as was the Troegs mini snifter. All three beers are related to their respective pieces of glassware. Excited to have received this year's KBS snifter, my first KBS glass. I'm really excited to try the growler. It is Pizza Boy Hoptart 2.0, a sour IPA brewed with Chardonnay grape must and Citra hops. Thanks again for the awesome box Wade!

My box landed at my Detroit mailbox.
Will likely be picking up on Monday. Thank you in advance to my sender. :)

photo.php
photo.php

photo.php
photo.php

photo.php
photo.php

photo.php
photo.php

880161.jpg

As tehzachatak said, the box has landed! Well done, I couldn't have asked for anything different. Sweet lineup of glasses and brews that are the following:
  • Night Shift mini snifter (WANT)
  • Night Shift taster (WANT)
  • Night Shift Barrel Society 2013 Teku (WANT)
  • Pretty Things gold rimmed wine glass (WANT)
  • Delirium Noel snifter (MAJOR WANT)
  • New England Brewing 668 chalice
  • Night Shift Paradiso bottle for proper glasswhaling
  • Pretty Things Fluffy White Rabbit bottle for proper glasswhaling
  • And there's still another box hitting Wednesday!!!
IMG_3129 by steebo777, on Flickr

IMG_3128 by steebo777, on Flickr

IMG_3127 by steebo777, on Flickr

IMG_3126 by steebo777, on Flickr

As tehzachatak said, the box has landed! Well done, I couldn't have asked for anything different. Sweet lineup of glasses and brews that are the following:
  • Night Shift mini snifter (WANT)
  • Night Shift taster (WANT)
  • Night Shift Barrel Society 2013 Teku (WANT)
  • Pretty Things gold rimmed wine glass (WANT)
  • Delirium Noel snifter (MAJOR WANT)
  • New England Brewing 668 chalice
  • Night Shift Paradiso bottle for proper glasswhaling
  • Pretty Things Fluffy White Rabbit bottle for proper glasswhaling
  • And there's still another box hitting Wednesday!!!
IMG_3129 by steebo777, on Flickr

IMG_3128 by steebo777, on Flickr

IMG_3127 by steebo777, on Flickr

IMG_3126 by steebo777, on Flickr

Glad you liked it. Think I may get a little timeout from the next round after the next box lands (although we're not talking hannydawg level here) Oh well... Sorry it took so long!

Picked my box up in another country today.
Thanks Nuwanda !!!

TOkVG9n.jpg

Beers:
EVENT HORIZON - always wanted to try
SEXUAL CHOCOLATE - another want
BLACK ANGEL (Wicked Weed) - hearing more and more about this brewery, glad I'm getting to try one
XrqMmxR.jpg

Glazz:
DUCK RABBIT - badass glass
WESTBROOK - huge thanks! Loved the few I've had from Westbrook
OLDE HICKORY - MAJOR want (even if I didn't list it)
nxTFWvV.jpg

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE teku is just damn sezy
WICKED WEED glass 1 and glass 2.... awesome stuff. Again, thanks!
4Fcfc1e.jpg

Back of Wicked Weed shirt:
mPgfh5R.jpg

Just need to lose a few LBS (as I've filled out some since the BIF started).

And a boat load of stickers for my beer fridge which is already adorned.
yF4uExr.jpg

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Still waiting for Eli to confirm in BM that he got his swag.

We can consider this round finished, thanks for playing everyone! I'm out on hosting the next one though, busy summer.

Still waiting for Eli to confirm in BM that he got his swag.

We can consider this round finished, thanks for playing everyone! I'm out on hosting the next one though, busy summer.
He should have gotten it a week ago.

I'm out on hosting the next one though, busy summer.

I would host but I plan on sitting the next round out as well. Whoever does run the next round, contact me, I have info that makes running this BIF easier. gpawned did you say you wanted to run a round of this or am I making that up?

I would host but I plan on sitting the next round out as well. Whoever does run the next round, contact me, I have info that makes running this BIF easier. gpawned did you say you wanted to run a round of this or am I making that up?

I would like to run a round of this BIF, but I've been swamped at work this month. Hopefully June eases up a bit and I can take this on. Will report back soon.

I would like to run a round of this BIF, but I've been swamped at work this month. Hopefully June eases up a bit and I can take this on. Will report back soon.
If worse comes to worse, I can probably run it.

Back