Three Floyds Glassware (FFF Master List)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Burnham taster available for trade. Looking for the pure orange and red/orange pints. Will be at DLD to swap.
there is a certain area of the forums to post trades you should check it out. there are other areas of the forum you can post in too before trying to trade its pretty neat.

:: Patiently waiting for pics of DLD '16 glassware ::

ShaqDrinks_original.gif

510rV8G.jpg

Apparently there are two colors available of the OG pint, any photos?
There's some discussion about the color. I've personally never seen the OG shaker pint IP so I don't know, but based on photos there could be an orange and a yellow/orange.

This picture makes it look more yellow, but I'm told by people who own the glass that is it in fact orange.

068DF242-37F0-4B2A-9B0F-F850C372A5B1_zpsj0rtzpfh.jpg.html

There's some discussion about the color. I've personally never seen the OG shaker pint IP so I don't know, but based on photos there could be an orange and a yellow/orange.

This picture makes it look more yellow, but I'm told by people who own the glass that is it in fact orange.

Apparently there are three: orange, yellow, and purple. All verified.

Apparently there are three: orange, yellow, and purple. All verified.
Yep,

The yellow version (photo below) I have is the same color as the"Purveyors of Real Ale" pint in Bill's photo. There is also a purple one, not my glass nor my photo.

FornearPhoto_ThreeFloyds_RR_2.jpg

vxykxfZ.jpg

Didn't see this one posted or in the spreadsheet. Got these when I lived in Chicago. I believe they're circa 2008/2009. Also has the Alpha King crown on the back.

vCWlpyS.jpg
If you have a couple I will gladly trade something if you are willing to let one go!!!

If you have a couple I will gladly trade something if you are willing to let one go!!!
All BS and sarcasm aside, that glass is from 2008/2009 and pretty rare. I've never seen one up for trade in the past 5 years. I would imagine you'd be hard pressed to find anyone, even a local long time FFF fan with one, let alone multiple, of that glass. I'd imagine you'd have to offer similar vintage/rarity glassware.

All BS and sarcasm aside, that glass is from 2008/2009 and pretty rare. I've never seen one up for trade in the past 5 years. I would imagine you'd be hard pressed to find anyone, even a local long time FFF fan with one, let alone multiple, of that glass. I'd imagine you'd have to offer similar vintage/rarity glassware.
It just shocked me when he said he had a couple. Been holding off on my VR to try and use as trade for some old glassware but have been coming up short for awhile now.. Might just drink it

Well, I had a couple. Until one of my idiot friends broke one a couple weeks ago. I'm down to one, and I'm thinking it'll see fairly infrequent use going forward.

I'm still ISO pictures of the following glasses for the spreadsheet. If anyone has clean images of the following glasses please post or message me.

• Red Alpha King pint
  • Eye of the beerholder pint
  • Etched FFF Hands Logo nonic pint
  • White DLD taster from 2011
  • Silver DLD mini from 2014

An etched version of the hands logo does not exist, only black and white ink.

I'm still ISO pictures of the following glasses for the spreadsheet. If anyone has clean images of the following glasses please post or message me.

• Red Alpha King pint
  • Eye of the beerholder pint
  • Etched FFF Hands Logo nonic pint
  • White DLD taster from 2011
  • Silver DLD mini from 2014
I've got red alpha King and silver 2014 if you need pictures just let me know ill be happy to help. Don't have the others Been looking for eye of the beholder for so loooonnggg and would trade anything for it

Are rare Three Floyds Growlers allowed on the list? I got this back in 09 and really never see it anywhere.
You're not the first person to ask. I've decided to not track growlers for a number of reasons. Mainly due to the lack of knowledge and images out there because people don't tend to be as interested in growlers as glasses.

FWIW: FFF does have a wide variety of growlers out there. Almost any time between 2005-2011 when I got a growler fill they were almost always a different growler design or color. If you're interested in tracking growlers I'd be interested in your findings.

These are up on their webstore. Tiny (5.5oz), but cool.

snifter20yr1_1024x1024.jpg
Yep, a very sexy glass. Those are the Black 2016 DLD mini snifter listed on the spreadsheet. Originally released @ DLD this year, only 240 pairs i believe? This is the second, much larger batch that's recently been on sale at the brewpub and online.

New color glass up for sale. They are calling it Pearly Blue. Looks to be different from the previous teal release. http://shop.3floyds.com/products/pint-glass

0071064f72b8aeec3a369d5f34037f83_1024x1024.jpg
I saw them at the brewery on Thursday of last week and thought that the blue didn't look different enough from the older one to buy. FWIW. If someone gets one and it's drastically different, I'd love to see it.

Latest posts

Back