brewing in the heart of dixie

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

av8rbama

Reaction score
I've been lurking for a while, gleaning all the information I can to join with that of my very experienced friends who got me into this addictive hobby.

I've already got a Hammer & Nail Brown Ale clone in the secondary ready for bottling and brewed up a Dragon Stout clone last Sunday, I can hardly wait for either of these.

And props to the kind folks at Alabrew in Birmingham, they've got several hundred recipes that I'm hoping to try!

av8rbama said:
I've been lurking for a while, gleaning all the information I can to join with that of my very experienced friends who got me into this addictive hobby.

I've already got a Hammer & Nail Brown Ale clone in the secondary ready for bottling and brewed up a Dragon Stout clone last Sunday, I can hardly wait for either of these.

And props to the kind folks at Alabrew in Birmingham, they've got several hundred recipes that I'm hoping to try!

Bama rules, I'm right across the river from you!
Welcome,
Copper, from West Point Lake.

Back