Brewery is back together.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim K

Reaction score
I finally have my kitchen/ brewery back together after painting it from the awful Florida Beige. I've got everything but the sink and stove on casters and added some unistrut to the ceiling to help move full fermenters and kegs.

Attachments

• PXL_20211125_120118723.jpg
    PXL_20211125_120118723.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 260
  • PXL_20211125_120125829.jpg
    PXL_20211125_120125829.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 247
so i take it from your kegerator, you have twenty kegs in rotation, and just work your way down the line during the day, so you don't drink the same thing twice in a day? ;)

:mug: sometimes i wonder if i'm the only poor person that brews? lol :mug:
Just 8, the other 2 are wine. It's taken me over 15 years to get all of this stuff together.

Looks great but...tell me about them shorts on the refrigerator door....

That's a genuine Brew Thru mini-skirt I used to wear before my figure went to hell! 😂

Is this your main kitchen or your brewing kitchen? Or both?

Either way, it looks amazing. I just recently embraced the unistrut in my shop area, and really dig it.

Is this your main kitchen or your brewing kitchen? Or both?

Either way, it looks amazing. I just recently embraced the unistrut in my shop area, and really dig it.
This is in my garage separate from the house. Thanks, it was a lot of work. Unistrut does make it easier.

Back