Best News Headlines

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Northern_Brewer

British - apparently some US company stole my name
Reaction score
Best of all, for fans of Colombian sport, it's Carlos Valderrama who is castrating oversexed hippos, but sadly it's not the goalkeeper.

But it seems that castrating them isn't a practical option, they're now looking for a quicker solution :

NGD

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Best of all, for fans of Colombian sport, it's Carlos Valderrama who is castrating oversexed hippos, but sadly it's not the goalkeeper.

But it seems that castrating them isn't a practical option, they're now looking for a quicker solution :
I doubt I will see a better article than this in the next few days.

ADHD thought: Horny Hippos sounds like a great name for a band.

Kent88

Sometimes I have to remind myself
Staff member
Mod
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
it's called spaying and neutering...so the damn things can't use other peoples yards as a toilet....
I'm not sure that you actually know what spaying and neutering accomplishes. And that's enough about that topic. No need to follow up with any description of what the procedures involve.

Also, Bracc, haven't you said that the Marshals put you up in a place well away from the nearest town? Where are these animals coming from that you are so upset with them?

bracconiere

Jolly Alcoholic
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Also, Bracc, haven't you said that the Marshals put you up in a place well away from the nearest town? Where are these animals coming from that you are so upset with them?

shshh, it was my old place, and that's how i got in trouble...now i have an all gravel yard....

i guess the old lawn and wood chips, looked to much like a litter box....

(and i did call the cops on them, they told me to trap them and haul them to kitty jail)

NGD

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Homebrew out here destroying communities in Australia

Edit: I waited a month before double posting.

bracconiere

Jolly Alcoholic
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Homebrew out here destroying communities in Australia

Edit: I waited a month before double posting.

i couldn't finish reading.. it cracks me up hard people try to unfairly make money, like planned obscelence..."drugs are bad, so we need you to work more for them" (take all your money) not to mention be refered to as god from now on....they hate it but i got who/whatever designed the world on my side when it comes to my beer/cider/wine! sake is still a chalenge that escapes me though.....

edit: and being the gov'ment sucks at getting your money they like watching you get f'd by gangsters, so your supposed to be to scared to think for yourself....

Last edited:
Reactions: NGD

NGD

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
There is a high incidence of alcohol-related injury for people presenting in the emergency department — on some days it can be as high as 75 per cent."

The health service tested some of the homebrew seized by police earlier this year and found the ethanol content to be as high as 20 per cent.
I’m just wondering what yeast they’re using to hit that number, lol.

NGD

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score

day_trippr

Moderna Or Bust! :D
Reaction score
Adds a whole new subtext to "Get the party started out here!" :D

Snark_Wolf_Brewing

Snark Wolf Brewing
Reaction score