B&W OLD Guy AVATARS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay! I think I finally found the right thread for my question... Here goes: Okay, so I'm thinking about becoming a paid member so I can have an old timey black and white profile picture. I'll probably have to go to a theme park to get one made of my wife and I. Not sure how she feels about a corset but it seems appropriate(I can't fit into one). Bush gardens seems a likely candidate for this type of business. Okay, so all said and done is this a good idea and does anyone have any advice?

Bill

Okay! I think I finally found the right thread for my question... Here goes: Okay, so I'm thinking about becoming a paid member so I can have an old timey black and white profile picture. I'll probably have to go to a theme park to get one made of my wife and I. Not sure how she feels about a corset but it seems appropriate(I can't fit into one). Bush gardens seems a likely candidate for this type of business. Okay, so all said and done is this a good idea and does anyone have any advice?

Bill

Do it!

Bill

I agree. This is a great idea. For me though, I don't think I should have to pay to be a B&W old guy. If everyone just pretends I'm a black and white old guy, then we are good.

changing mine for the 3-day weekend to show my appreciation to those who serve and who have served.

yeah, hard to believe that's me, 100 years and 100 lbs ago

It's been fun dudes. I'm off to find a new avatar. It will be hard to choose between Ferris State Bulldogs, Detroit Red Wings, or Detroit Lions. I'm afraid if I choose Lions today, I'll have to switch on Sunday afternoon!

Glad to see some people sticking it out.

Homercidal.
I like your avatar. I'm an Ferris grad myself!!

NICE!

Went to Saturday's game and the Dogs went up 4-0 in the first period before giving up 3 goals in a row.

They ended up winning 5-3 but would have had another goal if the friggin ref wasn't so quick to blow the whistle!

Good game. We sat on the end where all but one goal was scored.

They are home for the next 2 weekends.

:off: What happened to the teams (non-big 10) that were in the old CCHA? Did just the Big 10 folks leave and were replaced by others. All I hear about out here is the BIG 10 hockey

:off: What happened to the teams (non-big 10) that were in the old CCHA? Did just the Big 10 folks leave and were replaced by others. All I hear about out here is the BIG 10 hockey

Sorry to derail the thread, but this is important!

A lot of the CCHA teams went to the WCHA, a couple went elsewhere, like Western went to the NCHC, and Notre Dame joined Hockey East, a conference that is almost entirely made up of teams from the extreme northeast states. Of course some went to create the Big Ten.

I am kind of bummed Western did not decide to join the WCHA, because having a team like Western could have had HUGE rivalry implications for a lot of the teams that went to the WCHA, like Ferris, Lake Superior, Northern Michigan, Michigan Tech, etc.

Back