Alone in Tennessee?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krypticklown

Reaction score
Hello from East TN, I've been a long time troll reading your posts and saving some links. I figured it's about time to start a profile and be a bit more social. Can't wait to learn more and start brewing with help from you all.

Cheers
:tank:

Hello and welcome. Im a newby myself. My dads side of the family are all from the Chattanooga area.

I lived in Knoxville, West Knoxville to be exact. Unfortunately lived in Greeneville, TN too and have been to Johnon City too many times to count.

Welcome aboard

right on the Kentuckesee border myself. little spot by Fort Campbell called Oak Grove, KY. Welcome to HBT, best brewing asset I have to date!

Im just across the border in Va, so you are not alone in upper east TN. I'm right here with yuh. Abingdon va has a decent bottle shop. next closest is Asheville NC or blacksburg va.

Holler if you need any help!!!

Yeah, I've got friends from Marion VA and I used to live in Bristol, so I know that neck of the woods, and Ashville has always been a great weekend trip for me, that's odd about the bottle shop in Abingdon - I've gotta find it now since I go up there often

Its Wines of Distinction, right on main street right beside the Tavern. It looks like a wine shop, but they do have a beer cellar. Not bad. Little pricey, but it beats the drive to blacksburg.

Mando,

Just saw your post. Brew day is Feb 16-17 at my place if you want to come up. I dont know what Im brewing, but it will prolly be on the order of 25-30 gallons.

PM me, I'd love to have "help" I'll provide beer & home grown steaks

Back