• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tennessee All Brewing Items for Sale (Robobrew, kegs, CO2, Perlick taps, and more)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BP24

Reaction score
Hi all,

I left the hobby a few years ago now and need to part with all my stuff. I'm in Memphis and not shipping anything, but will drive to meet within 150-200 miles if you're buying enough that it's worth it. I'd prefer to sell it all at once, but I know that's probably unrealistic. Everything works great, it's just been in a guest room closet for the last 3 years, so it needs a good cleaning and organizing. I'm not sure I even know everything I have anymore, so you may end up with even more than what you pay for. Quick math in my head, I'd take $900 for all of it, but like I said, I don't use it anymore, so the more you want and the closer you are the less I'll push back on price.

Robobrew 110V all-grain electric, makes 5-6 gallon batches... easy, indoor, 3-4 hour brewdays even when I was in my small 1-bedroom apartment
5 x 5 gallon ball lock corny kegs
2 x 2.5 gallon torpedo kegs, great for splitting one Robobrew batch into 2 different dry hopping or infusing tests
2 x 5 lb CO2 tanks with 4-way regulator and hoses
2 x Perlick stainless taps
Johnson temp controller
CoolBrewing 5 gallon keg cooler bag that you can put a keg and ice in and take with you to a party to share your beer with others
Stir plate & Erlenmeyer flask for yeast starters
Bottle caps, wood chips, silicone, cleaning supplies, and any other miscellaneous brew-related stuff I find

Attachments

• brewstuff1.jpg
    brewstuff1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • brewstuff2.jpg
    brewstuff2.jpg
    1,009.2 KB · Views: 0
  • brewstuff3.jpg
    brewstuff3.jpg
    938.8 KB · Views: 0
  • brewstuff4.jpg
    brewstuff4.jpg