• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Corny Kegs, Perlick Faucets, Driptray - Wichita KS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbognerks

Reaction score
Wow, it's been a long time since I've visited these boards. I haven't brewed in a few years and these things are just collecting dust.

~~~~~~~Local pickup only at this time. I may ship the faucets and drip tray in a couple weeks if they don't sell.~~~~~~~

I have 6 5-gallon ball lock Corny Kegs in good condition. I have 1 keg that's missing the rubber top handle. I also have 4 stainless Perlick faucets with stainless shanks. I believe the faucets are model 525SS, but I could be wrong. Lastly, I have a stainless 4 faucet backsplash + drip tray perfect for a keezer.

$30ea for the kegs, or $150 for all 6
Missing top keg - $15. I'll toss it in free if someone buys the other 6.
Last time I used them they all held pressure. I do have some extra seals I'll toss in with them.

$40ea for the faucets + shanks, or $150 for all
The faucets come with stainless steel shanks for each.

$50 for the drip tray - Drip Tray for 4 Faucets, 16" Wide, with drain

Everything listed - $325

Wow, it's been a long time since I've visited these boards. I haven't brewed in a few years and these things are just collecting dust.

~~~~~~~Local pickup only at this time. I may ship the faucets and drip tray in a couple weeks if they don't sell.~~~~~~~

I have 6 5-gallon ball lock Corny Kegs in good condition. I have 1 keg that's missing the rubber top handle. I also have 4 stainless Perlick faucets with stainless shanks. I believe the faucets are model 525SS, but I could be wrong. Lastly, I have a stainless 4 faucet backsplash + drip tray perfect for a keezer.

$30ea for the kegs, or $150 for all 6
Missing top keg - $15. I'll toss it in free if someone buys the other 6.
Last time I used them they all held pressure. I do have some extra seals I'll toss in with them.

$40ea for the faucets + shanks, or $150 for all
The faucets come with stainless steel shanks for each.

$50 for the drip tray - Drip Tray for 4 Faucets, 16" Wide, with drain

Everything listed - $325
How long are the shanks?

Latest posts

Back