A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cleaning bottles and the beer cellar...decided to drink this...
100_2566.jpg
excellent, got 1 more to try next year.

The AFPFFWD 20,000th Post Pool brought to you in part by Beermeduffman

Every entrant offers up one beer (bottle or can), to be shipped to the person who happens to post to this thread for the 20,000th time. If the person who posts the 20,000th post is not on this list, it will go to the next person on the list to post after post # 20,000.

You do not need to disclose what you are sending ahead of time.

Feel free to send more if you so desire.

If you would like to participate, quote this post and I'll add your name to the list.

Must participate to win.

For the sake of fairness, try not to spam to 20,000 once we get close. That ain't right. Any poster that posts more than 3 times in a row in the hunt for 20,000 will be DQ'd (this will be discussed amongst the friendly friends to determine if an infraction has occurred).

I'll keep track of the list. CUTOFF FOR ENTRY IS POST 19,750 – only open to the continental U.S.

1. Psylocide

2. TheCADJockey

3. 1977Brewer

4. BeerMeDuffman

5. Blizzard

6. ChefRex

7. iijakii

8. mcbaumannerb

9. Gavin C

10. Pianoman

11. mhurst111

12. finsfan

13. m00ps

14. BreezyBrew

15. SupervisingChildren

16. BGBC

17. TobyG

18. hunter_la5

19. onetoeddogbrewery

20. geoffey

21. Helly

22. val214

23. sompls

24. Brizzo

25. drainbamage

26. banesong

27. slym2none

28. Qhrumphf

29. DrunkleJon

30. Hello

31. allenH

cleaning bottles and the beer cellar...decided to drink this...
View attachment 340593
excellent, got 1 more to try next year.

Are you aware of our little wager?;)

We're looking at 78 today, overnight lows are mid 50's. We're going to have bigs the size of Buicks in a few weeks.

Me: it's a nice day out. Think I may smoke some bacon
Wife: cool, sounds tasty. How many slices are you going to do?
Me: you have a weird way of saying pounds.

I dun messed up. I added 1oz of centennial at 55 and 35 instead of 0.5oz. Oh well, slightly hoppier beer.

Also way over-shot my expected efficiency. Upped the expected to 75% (from 65) after the last batch... this one's at 88% apparently.

I dun messed up. I added 1oz of centennial at 55 and 35 instead of 0.5oz. Oh well, slightly hoppier beer.

Also way over-shot my expected efficiency. Upped the expected to 75% (from 65) after the last batch... this one's at 88% apparently.

I'm so inconsistent with my efficiency and volumes.

Bottled my Stupid Simple Cider.

Just enjoyed sampling the cold left over bit that wouldn't quite fill a bottle. Tasty stuff. Be making more of these.

Going for a bubbly one at 3 volumes.

1.2oz corn sugar. Solution boiled in microwave.

I do not like bottling. Probably because I don't do it very often and am usually very disorganized.

Corn Sugar.jpgPriming Solution.jpgRacking2.jpgBottling Bucket.jpg

Flat cider
Flat Sample.jpg

I know. I want one and almost have my wife talked into getting one. She just spent some money on something she wanted so it is my turn. Of course she loves my cooking so it should be a done deal soon.

I know. I want one and almost have my wife talked into getting one. She just spent some money on something she wanted so it is my turn. Of course she loves my cooking so it should be a done deal soon.

You won't regret getting one. I've baked bread and apple tarts to low and slow bbq on mine. They are very versatile.

Wow. Today was beautiful. Hopefully this weather sticks around for a while. Though then again I am hearing something about more snow at the end of the week. I object! I am perfectly content with spring starting now. I don't even complain when its 95+ degrees as it is so you wont hear my bitching this summer.

Grilling up some steaks and having another Nugget Nectar. Today was a great day with a high in the 60s. Even got my car fairly cleaned out earlier.

Spent the afternoon driving balls with my son. Great afternoon. Grabbed some beers on the way, and scores a few more Tweak. Peeled some potatoes, and getting ready to make dinner.

We get Avery here, and they sent Tweak to Florida. But, apparently they are pissed at their distributor for Central Florida so I can only get Salvation and some wit beer here. The next region with a different distributor is 2 hours north or south of me.

Back