A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put me down. We need to trade anyway. Well, need is a strong word.

I was gonna hit you up when things settle down a little. I need that mosaic from community! Ill save some of that for you and we can work something out.

Yes. I want lots more of this.

Sounds good. Maybe you can send me some....or I guess I could vacation in Korea.

I knocked the cinnamon when it was announced but damn its good! Vacation would be cheaper than shipping.

Looks infected. :D

Dump

Get out of here, science boy!

I was gonna hit you up when things settle down a little. I need that mosaic from community! Ill save some of that for you and we can work something out.

everyone needs Mosaic. It's so damn top notch I feel like an ass every time I talk about it. Legion too. World class, for real.

I knocked the cinnamon when it was announced but damn its good! Vacation would be cheaper than shipping.

The cinnamon works just as well as I thought it would. This and VBBS are definitely the best two I've ever had from the Korean National Beer Company.

Ill take them both

I've started putting them in every box. BA Legion if I feel spendy. Oaked Mosaic isn't worth it at all. It's good, but Mosaic is sweet enough that aging it just makes it thick.

Damnit I think I accidentally learned stuff about beer. I tried not to. Tried to make this a casual relationship. She got me.

Lake Effect IPA. Kind of skunky. In a good way.

proxy

Back