A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn! And you have never had it! Well not going to send you any and ruin your description.

Just wanted to clarify. I don't think your garden has fussy flowers. I'm a bit sauced and not a great speller. Fuchsia (which I think is the correct dolor descriptor) was a bridge too far for my clumsy and slightly sozzled Irish lexicon.

TL,DR Derp spell fail

F***in worthless DC United f***in let one in, and the f***in Caps are choking it to a non-playoff team from f***ing Arizona. F***ing worthless bunch of f***in c***s.

I expect this of DC United. They either do really well or really f***in poorly, and this season it's been really f***in poorly. But the Caps finally found their form to f***in balls up proper. Doomed in the f***in playoffs.

Yeah, I'm a wee bit drunk. I'm goping to bed now.

Gnight ya drunks.

Just wanted to clarify. I don't think your garden has fussy flowers. I'm a bit sauced and not a great speller. Fuchsia (which I think is the correct dolor descriptor) was a bridge too far for my clumsy and slightly sozzled Irish lexicon.

TL,DR Derp spell fail

PM me your address. I am bottling a new batch next week.

F***in worthless DC United f***in let one in, and the f***in Caps are choking it to a non-playoff team from f***ing Arizona. F***ing worthless bunch of f***in c***s.

I expect this of DC United. They either do really well or really f***in poorly, and this season it's been really f***in poorly. But the Caps finally found their form to f***in balls up proper. Doomed in the f***in playoffs.

Gnight ya drunks.

Goodnight sweary mcswearerson.

Val's oatmeal stout. He makes the dark and the fuchsia beers equally well.

Gnight ya drunks.

Night g**********z t*****f**r d*****x Q

PM me your address. I am bottling a new batch next week.

Holy carp. Flockin A man. PM imminent. Thanks a million. Hibiscus blood saison FTW. I hope my current selection is up to snuff.

You have to have him send you 4xVienna per[emoji259].

Feck u man and your war chest of fancy beers. I am bereft of Vienna. (Have a Marzen i think is passable)

Holy carp. Flockin A man. PM imminent. Thanks a million. Hibiscus blood saison FTW. I hope my current selection is up to snuff.

Feck u man and your war chest of fancy beers. I am bereft of Vienna. (Have a Marzen i think is passable)

I'm assigning arbitrary values based on how drunk each container gets me. 22 oz of 7% saison beats whatever your 12 oz science beer finally lagered out at.

I'm assigning arbitrary values based on how drunk each container gets me. 22 oz of 7% saison beats whatever your 12 oz science beer finally lagered out at.

Your numbers stack up. Can't argue with irrefutable truths. Damn you 1977amishmathbrewer. My beers' lagering tends to fail infinity.

Hrmm.... Taxes took a lot less time than I thought. Now, I know I need to roast café, clean kegs. Should I also try and brew? Don't have yeast, but can pick some up Tuesday.

Decisions, decisions.

Found a cozy little house down here for the bargain basement price of $1.2 million. Reasonable price for a place I'd stay at for 2 weeks out of the year, right?

Not PKUing right now, just popping in for a quick question. Gotta tend to my boil
Anyone else underwhelmed by the hop character in this release? Bottling date says 3/15/16 so its not old at all...maybe Ive got palate fatigue

CemNZNoWIAAIVmA.jpg

edit:had to use a stock photo since I get errors when I try to attach one

I liked it but I'm fragile. I agree it could be hoppier.

Morning friends. Coffee. Wife got sick last night so PKU means something different this morning. I'm confident she'll feel better later today.

Finished pAinting the living room- can't wait to start laying my hardwood flooring tomorrow. It's gonna be a pretty challenging room to do with a couple different transitions. We haven't used this room since we bought the house so it will be a huge square footage addition once it is done

I just bought some flooring for my older sons room yesterday. Once I do it the whole upstairs will match. If we don't take off somewhere for a day or two this week I may try to get it done. We'll see. I haven't done nail down floors before but this is a small room and simple layout.

Haha...give or take...

The other thing, unless things have changed, I think you would have to pay cash. I know that 7-8 years ago, you could not get flood insurance on this island. No flood insurance = no bank loan = come in with cash or owe your soul to Fat Tony.

Tired and lazy after a night spent bowling with the kids and a few friends. Gonna clean house later today. It's cold and there's snow on the ground. Wtf?

Just a reminder folks, check post 32400 for the give away quesyion, if you haven't already entered. Tomorrow is the deadline.
Oh, Mroning all. Final 10 oz of perennial Sump for breffast today. Yum.

Latest posts

Back