$26 for 60lb vittle vault storage at costco

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LazyEye

Reaction score
Another impulsive brew purchase that was well worth it. What experience do any of you have with the containers? Will you be able to fit more grain than the 60lb since they are designed for dogfood?

you got me there. Umm... if you consider the shape and size of grain in comparison to dog food, one may note that the dog food would have more wasted space. Thanks for bursting my bubble. Seriously I cant wait to stock up on a few sacks of base malts. It will be so much easier removing that lid instead of popping off the lids on my wal mart buckets that I use now.

I use the 50lb stackable vittle vaults for base grain. They easily hold a 55lb sack of grain. I'm guessing maybe 70-80lbs of grain will fit in a 60lb vittle vault.

Edit: And that's a good deal. I bought 2 of mine for $31 each and the other cost me $36 after a price increase.

Back