• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iowa 50 Pound Vittles Vault x 4, $25/EA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryce Brewer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Up for sale are some 50lb Vittles Vaults that I no longer need. They have been used only to store grain and worked well while I used them. They are the more vertical variety, like this one: Pet Supplies : Gamma2 Vittles Vault Dog Food Storage Container (Durable, Food Safe, BPA Free Storage, Made in the USA with Recycled Materials)Holds up to 50 pounds : Pet Food Storage Products : Amazon.com

$25/Each and I have four. Shipping probably doesn't make sense as I imagine I can't ship it to you for less than $25 and that would be the price of a new one. I do have a work trip that I'm driving up through Wisconsin for on May 31 - June 1st. If you happen to be along the way, I'd be happy to drop them off if it isn't too much of a detour.

Two are claimed, two are still available! I'll be going up from Dubuque, IA to Green Bay, WI next week and would be happy to drop the other two off along the way.

Back