Home Brewer TV #35

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluesssman

Reaction score
It is Hump day and another episode of Home Brewer TV is airing. Don Barnum shares a brew day with the Orange County Home Brewers Club. We talk a little about sparging and two more beers in the Tasting Room...

www.homebrewertv.com

Let me know what you think...

Gary

Great show Gary! Thanks to Don for submitting the brew day video.

That was the BrewCommune brew day at my house earlier this month. Info on the brew stand is in the links of my signature.

Good show, I would like to know more about modern batch sparge...what temp sparge water are you running through the grain?
If your ever in Chico let me know I would like to get drunk with you haha.

JonW, I have a terrible case of brewing setup envy!!!! What a fantastic setup.

elpenoso, the modern batch sparge will be detailed further episode. I will be in Chico later this summer, maybe we can have a beer together.

Gary

I kind of liked your videos but $10.00 a month seems pretty steep. Thanks for the good times. Its been fun

Gotta agree with berock. The majority of episodes are interesting, but I can't see $5 or $10 a month-worth in them. Looks like plenty of effort went into the green screen (it looks good), but as someone in the business of video production - there isn't much production effort other than that. increased quality over quantity might help the blowback on membership costs.

One thing in the membership-tease episode did strike me as odd: the claim of unbiased equipment reviews when all I've seen are glowing reviews of equipment from show sponsors. I don't mind it either way - just can't have your cake and eat it too.

I'm assuming Gary will read this at some point so I will say I think you do a fine job of presentation. I don't know what your background in television is - but you are a good speaker. and you know brewing, I'll give you that. I scrap for spare change every time I brew, and I can find $25 for paid membership here (coming soon) and get just as much good info instead of $60 or $120 a year for the videos.

Latest posts

Back