Who Would You Most Like to Have a Beer With?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My list includes, in no particular order:
Tolkien
Asimov
Robert Salvatore
Brian Jacques
John Malkovich
Dave Chappelle
Richard Pryor
Tesla
Both grandfathers (mom's dad died in '86)
Kevin Smith

+ a crapload more. With so many entertaining/ingenious people in the world, both past and present, it's difficult to pick just one.

Shyla Stylez, Carmella Bing, Carmen Luvana, Jesse Jane, Megan Fox and my wife... all at the same time, but make it a keg instead of one beer.

:rockin:

Michael Jackson

You better stay sober for that one.

Michael Jackson - The Beer Hunter

1321276569_ab04190375_o.jpg

As you've probably detected, most of mine are literary and musical personalities; however, I would have loved to down some suds with the Bambino.

My dad...he passed when I was 18..never had a chance to hang and drink a beer with him...14 years later and I still miss him...love ya dad.

I have two groups
Philosophical/Truth session:
The Pope
Obama (after 1 year in office)
Stalin
Winston Churchill
Ronald Reagan
Dr. King

Just for a good time:
Willie Nelson
Waylon Jennings
Hank Williams Jr.
Stan Musial
Gary Gidak

John Wayne would put some away I think...

What about Redd Foxx? (I could be a big dummy)

Seriously, I'd love to have a drink with Edwort, John Beere, and Beirmuncher. Someday maybe! :D

I got to thinking about this tonight. Who, living or dead, would you like to have a few beers with?

Number 1 for me would have to be Samuel Clemens, a.k.a. Mark Twain. I love his writing, and from what I know, his storytelling ability was even better. What could be better than getting a little loaded with this guy? The books he wrote over 100 years ago still crack me up today.

I can't limit myself to just one person; so in no particular order...
Gen. George S. Patton
Ben Franklin
Stephen Hawking
Winston Churchill
Ayn Rand
Martin Luther King
Stanley Kubrick
John Wayne
Maureen O' Hara
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart!

Can't really narrow it down to one person, so in no particular order:
Albert Hoffman
Timothy Leary
Edward Teach
Hunter S Thompson
My Grandpa

Jesus.

Ya know, get the story straight from the man's mouth. Clear up a few things. Also, I hear he's a legendary homebrewer.

I suspect he is, but I really couldn't gather any valuable information. I was too distracted by the mystique and aura. Or maybe it was the Apfelwein...

Winston Churchill
Joseph Stalin
Adolf Hitler
Franklin Delano Roosevelt
(all together preferably)
Cheers,
Brian

Latest posts

Back