Who Would You Most Like to Have a Beer With?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to google this "tubgirl" to understand the fuss.......oh, man........ I'm gonna get you people back if it's the last thing I do-ewwww

Ize said:
Resisting the urge... still trying to recover my eyesight.... :drunk:

Ize

Oh, there's no image associated with "blump", AFAIK. Just look up the definition on Wikipedia or Urbandicionary. It's along the lines of "Cincinatti Bowtie", "Rusty Trombone", et. al.

I'd go with Dave Barry. Not only is he a proven beer philosopher (see the book "The Greatest Invention in the History of Mankind is Beer") but I imagine he'd have quite a few war stories to tell from his 20+ years as a humor columnist blowing stuff up and doing generally crazy s**t for a living. Sure, it may not be up to the level of Ghandi or Thomas Jefferson but in terms of plain ol' fun I'm sure it'd be a blast.

MrBulldogg said:
I'd go with Dave Barry. Ghandi or Thomas Jefferson

D. Barry was on the stephen king AE biography. They play in a band together!

im with you on this one, what the hell am i gonna say to Ghandi? (like a sandwhich?)

or Thomas Jefferson? (so...hows that whole slave ownership treating you?)

i think it would be cool to have Woody allen, Nietsche, and Jesus all at the same table...

Bjorn Borg said:
i think it would be cool to have Woody allen, Nietsche, and Jesus all at the same table...

I think Nietsche would be depressing at the table ... Extended drunken ramblings about superhumans, anyone?

I was thiiis close to Googling 'tubgirl' on my work computer, but wisely decided not to. Unfortunately, I wasn't as wise when I fired up my own computer. Holy heck Dude ... That was the worst thing I have seen in my life. Congrats on scarring my soul for life. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go drink about a gallon of beer to get that image out of my mind... :drunk:

Can you imagine getting drunk with Robin Williams? Been thinking of an answer to this thread since it came up..... He would definatly be up on my list. Hmm... I think Sean Connery would be next. Either him or Stephen Hawking.

Baron von BeeGee said:
Actually, ESPN is now saying the Okie Dokies have hired Jeff Capel (and just to stay on topic, I've no interest in having a beer with any Dookie).
Wow, talk about out of the blue...I've never even heard of this guy. :confused:

Should be fun to see how a dookie likes redneck country...we'll probably have to change our theme song from Boomer Sooner to Green Acres. :D

El Pistolero said:
Should be fun to see how a dookie likes redneck country...
As opposed to NC?? The Duke Satellite Campus of New Jersey only spans a few hundred acres...most likely he accidentally walked off campus at some point. He's supposed to be a rising star in the coaching community, so they may have hired a good young coach for a reasonable salary (apparently we're offering Calimari $2M!).

Baron von BeeGee said:
Yep, that's strike 2. Now we'll get some second tier coach and have to see how it pans out.
Boy, I don't know...they just offered me the job, and I'm just tier 4. :(

Here are my three:

My late Grandpa. He would have loved my homebrew.
Mel Gibson
The guys from Mythbusters (OK, that's two guys...)

and I wouldn't mind having a beer with Halle Berry either. :D

1. Dad (mini-memorial)
2. Jessica Simpson (cuz she's so intelligent)
3. Mark Twain
4. William Wallace
5. Chong
6. Rhoobarb's beer wench
7. One more with dad

Back