What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good tip. Good tip. I'm gunna go find them on twitter, yeah I was never worried about Trillium I think I'm going to go to the Canton location as they serve flights I presume

Cola, neat. I just ate a taco and it puked all over my work clothing

Yup, you can get 20oz of beer on tap at trillium. A combination of 5 or 10oz pours. They always have availability on their website too.

The limit is week days only. Saturday there is no limit to pours. Their neighbors were getting mad because of parking issues so they had to limit the time people spent there which can only be done by limiting pours.

Trilliums site does have their tap list and what they are selling but they don't always update the list right away. If you see something you want to buy on their site, they could be sold out and just didn't update it. They always have a good selection though.

Mikkie = Cattivella, Créme Brulée Stout of 9,5%. This is a dutch (Morebeer) and italian (Birrifico del Ducato) collaboration. The profits go to child cancer research. A good reason to drink this beer. :mug:

Back