What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OB IPA, no pic.

I think that I miay bee haiving a meild heats strocke. OK maybe not, just mowed the grass and probably lost 1/3 the water in my body

Also drinking a HB Mosaic SMaSH, sans nice labels (just out of the keg). Was shooting for something like a Southern Tier 2xSMaSH and I think nailed it.

I don't feel like getting my phone because I'm lazy but I'm drinking Green from Tree House.

Edit:

Stole this from the intrawebs just so I can have a picture like everyone else lol

beer_210979.jpg

I don't feel like getting my phone because I'm lazy but I'm drinking Green from Tree House.

Edit:

Stole this from the intrawebs just so I can have a picture like everyone else lol

beer_210979.jpg

I'm going on a beer trip Buffalo NY to NEBCO to Treehouse to Trillium to Boston to check-in to the hotel then go to Harpoon, etc etc ... wonder what my chances are to get a sixer of Julius, Haze and Green

Home Brew Belgian Single? The results of 5.5gal of free wort I got from a local Brewery that I pitched a pack of T-58 in, and let it do whatever it wanted to do at whatever temp it wanted to do it at, the dry hoped with Saphir. Not a great beer, but not a bad beer either. I am not a big fan of Belgian beers, but for $7 in yeast and hops, I'll drink it.

Latest posts

Back