What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't think anyone in my troop actually drank until college.

View attachment 366909

Great North RVP with a splash of bulliet rye

Oh wow, I learned to drink with older Eagle Scouts. 16 or 17 years old. Honestly... I got drunk the first few times with people that truly had my back and kept me safe. Not exactly a PSA the Boy Scouts are gonna put out.... But it beats 99% of other people's experience in terms of safety. Since the government has made it a crime for parents to teach their children about the responsible use of alcohol... I am glad I had those brothers to help me out.

Oh wow, I learned to drink with older Eagle Scouts. 16 or 17 years old. Honestly... I got drunk the first few times with people that truly had my back and kept me safe. Not exactly a PSA the Boy Scouts are gonna put out.... But it beats 99% of other people's experience in terms of safety. Since the government has made it a crime for parents to teach their children about the responsible use of alcohol... I am glad I had those brothers to help me out.

Oh yeah I get that. Just didn't happen in my troop. Not sure about the other 4 troops in my town

Delicious

Photo Aug 19, 7 26 47 PM.jpg

Celebration night. So far a 2001 Liefmans Kriek, a 1997 Gales Prize Old Ale, a 2014 Tilquin Quetsche, a 2015 Moor Old Freddy Walker, a fresh The Veil Master Shredder, plus a few random others.

Homebrew American Wheat with El Dorado, Cotra, and Hüll Melon. Much more of a hoppy wheat pale ale. Refreshing, but not my best effort.

Celebration night. So far a 2001 Liefmans Kriek, a 1997 Gales Prize Old Ale, a 2014 Tilquin Quetsche, a 2015 Moor Old Freddy Walker, a fresh The Veil Master Shredder, plus a few random others.

Quality.

I'm looking for a big win tomorrow. Kane, Dier, and Janssen.

Respect that gentlemen. I wasn't an eagle scout, but for a mother who raised three children by herself we gave it hell. Spent 4/5 years in cub scouts. Never transitioned. Wife got the kid these shoes wish i had a pair.

One of my top 3 favorite IPA's. What did you think?

My first gigantic hop order from Northern Brewer that I paid for expedited shipping just got "missorted" and is now in Minneapolis... so that means I have to wait 5 more days and my hops have to hopefully withstand the heat...

This. It's also what I put into my marinade for tenderloins

View attachment 1471661005717.jpg

Yesterday was my last day after 14 years in the auto industry. I start brewing professionally on Monday.
Congrats, man! I spent near 31 years as a second generation auto worker, went to college, hoping to get into programming. Never materialized. Glad to see someone make it out! I hope it works out way better for you! :tank:

Latest posts

Back