What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, living it up boys. Lobsters, dipa's, php beers, football and choice bombers. I'm drinking elevated IPA and coors.

Videokid I am trying really hard not to dislike you for getting to see football games from there. I loved that silly game with all my heart.

I'm having a session imperial black IPA/stout/kotbusser. Later on is a mumme-omel with elderberries & cardamom.

Interesting. I am a huge Red Sox fan, my dad is from Fall River.

Me too. Trying to get on a game pretty hard. I need to wait until the fall when the other sports start up though, thin out the people who work more than me. I'm pretty new to this industry so I get the leftovers/last minute jobs. Im only 23 so that's just how it goes.

Coffee. Got home from a limo gig at about 11:30 last night.... Basement was flooded. Consumed many homebrews while tearing up floors. Wife and SIL gave me a story about the cause.... I will never know the truth. I will say that my apfelwine was a success.... Because SIL was sloshed.

Patrick, we NEVER get the truth ... :smack:

So true.

They were a stone wall of un fathomable scenario. I had way too much work ahead of me to waste time trying to break it down.

Coffee almost done. Fans and dehumidifiers adjusted. Gonna fill a couple growlers and head out to visit a friend/return the 1873 coffee grinder I have been using for grain. As much as I like the antique, the barley crusher with a drill on it is so much easier and takes up a tenth the space.View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1471620945.099714.jpg
Old pic, that little girl is a lot taller now.

time to relax a bit.....

sap.JPG

Wtf patrick, sorry to hear. Sounds like you handled that waaay better than i would have. Could learn from you.
Thatvideokid that's it you pushed me too far.
Drinking odd13 superfan it's juicy. They had Wicked Weed IPA so excited to try it.

View attachment 1471651557120.jpg

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1471651934.051326.jpg

I raise this glass of stout with a splash, to the fallen heroes of the US Army. The most recent fall was my grandfathers Budweiser US Army shaker pint. I had inherited a full set of armed services Bud shaker pints... This might have been the last one.

My arse took it out while I was carying in last months homebrew supply purchase in an attempt to clean out the suburban

Back