What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Home Brew Belgian Single? The results of 5.5gal of free wort I got from a local Brewery that I pitched a pack of T-58 in, and let it do whatever it wanted to do at whatever temp it wanted to do it at, the dry hoped with Saphir. Not a great beer, but not a bad beer either. I am not a big fan of Belgian beers, but for $7 in yeast and hops, I'll drink it.

Ummmmm 7$ for 2 & 1/2 cases. Psssh it could be swill and I'd love that. Lol

I'm going on a beer trip Buffalo NY to NEBCO to Treehouse to Trillium to Boston to check-in to the hotel then go to Harpoon, etc etc ... wonder what my chances are to get a sixer of Julius, Haze and Green

Getting all of them? Impossible unless you trade for it. They usually have 2 beers canned each day. Green, Julius and Alter Ego come up pretty often. Haze isn't rare but not as often. Always check their twitter and website. They will usually release one beer the night before and the other beer the day of. The only reason I have twitter is for tree house and trillium. Trillium you will have no problem getting anything.

Getting all of them? Impossible unless you trade for it. They usually have 2 beers canned each day. Green, Julius and Alter Ego come up pretty often. Haze isn't rare but not as often. Always check their twitter and website. They will usually release one beer the night before and the other beer the day of. The only reason I have twitter is for tree house and trillium. Trillium you will have no problem getting anything.

Good tip. Good tip. I'm gunna go find them on twitter, yeah I was never worried about Trillium I think I'm going to go to the Canton location as they serve flights I presume

Cola, neat. I just ate a taco and it puked all over my work clothing

Good tip. Good tip. I'm gunna go find them on twitter, yeah I was never worried about Trillium I think I'm going to go to the Canton location as they serve flights I presume

Cola, neat. I just ate a taco and it puked all over my work clothing

Yup, you can get 20oz of beer on tap at trillium. A combination of 5 or 10oz pours. They always have availability on their website too.

Back