What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iced tea with late lunch. Fat.
View attachment 323529

eff5b8bf98071bf0650f975e3927d1f2.jpg

Nothing for me yet. Still early, they said they wouldn't be done notifying until the 23rd

Don't crap on my paradise, Bill, I'm winning this thing

:ban:

I got nothing. Maybe they are just sending out the losers emails first?! ;)

The email said I didn't win the 23yo bottle. Still have a chance for the others I guess. 8,600 entries for 33 bottles.

Water. Took a 4 mile walk on my lunch, had to get out of the office. Beautiful 60* outside.

You know that feeling when you think it's your last day before vacation, but then you find out you probably have to work on Monday? That's my day. Finished a Curiosity 23. No photo. Imagine a blurry picture of a tallboy with a yellow label.

View attachment 323356

Birthday beer and Oreo cheesecake!

Not sure where this came from but since it's here Happy Belated Birthday!

Quitter.

My wife pretty much rocks... Got me this shirt for the Christmas party tonight.

Only one issue with that sweater, they both have antlers, think about this tonight, you have gay deer, moose or what ever on your sweater:D

First pull of my latest porter:rockin:View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1450483475.981860.jpg

View attachment 323581

The beer isn't the star of this picture. That's my Sweet Maria's box back there. My wife doesn't hide things well. Found my Thermoworks box hiding in the back of her van the other day too. No surprises for me.

She was five feet away when I bought her laptop though.

And yes, there are three bulbs out. I think there's a short in my homemade light. Go figure.

Back