What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I may be the only one who doesn't have tickets to see Star Wars. I'll see it...soon.

I don't have tickets yet either. No money. Likely matinee the day after Christmas. IDGAF about spoilers though. I'd read the script today if I could.

As the WAYDN documentarian, I accept full responsibility.

Love their music. And love you. Happy earthday.

vzmwk.jpg

My bonus got disappeared the day after I got it. Typical. Wife was shopping online in the car, between stores. The trunk of the car was almost empty and we spent 1500 bucks in three hours.

Coffee x 20. I drank nothing last night and I feel like I drank everything.

Mine too. Straight to the mortgage. Got to enjoy literally $0 of it. Oh well, house will be paid off soon enough.

Had a run, and coffee. Could barely get any speed and the distance sucked. Just felt like the legs were a bit of jelly.

Then I figured I 'danced' for three hours straight last night. :drunk:

Lunch biers soon, took a sanity day to celebrate getting a year closer to death.

Happy birthday!

Cherry coke, and wishing I actually got bonuses. A 2% annual raise is the only thing we get...

Hoping the little one recovers quickly!
Toy Story trilogy ranks among the best Trilogy ever!

Coffee
No pic! Didn't happen!

Glad to hear all went well - hopefully he bounces back quickly (which thankfully is usually the case with young ones!)

More Coffee.

Thanks! The wife and kid came home this morning. He's back to normal. He was screaming at the nurse because she only brought him 1 pancake. She really should have known better.
Drinking some crappy coffee. Can't wait till lunch so I can go see what the FedEx man brought me.

Anybody here had Reclaimed Rye from Creature Comforts before? Sounds delicious and I'm interested in brewing something similar.

They don't provide much detail online, so I reached out to the brewery to get some recipe info. I got some guidance (no numbers), but not much on hops other than 'all of our hop additions are in the whirlpool for this one'.

So, anyone had it before and care to offer insight on the hop flavors? Maybe @skeezerpleezer ?

Dang, I threw some grist %'s at him in a reply, but still no details. Told me to cut some of the crystal malt, and then "It's different than ours, but looks good"

Ah well, should be a good beer anyway.

Back