What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, as mom used to say..."my cup runneth over" :rockin:
Having an ipa from Insight (homer...no pic) while I decide between hb from @coyote68 or @Billy-Klubb (thinking one from each!) after having a bump with @geoffey at steel toe (thanks dude! merry x-mas and yeah I stopped on the way home...brewing tomorrow a.m.)

pics to follow

Well, as mom used to say..."my cup runneth over" :rockin:
Having an ipa from Insight (homer...no pic) while I decide between hb from @coyote68 or @Billy-Klubb (thinking one from each!) after having a bump with @geoffey at steel toe (thanks dude! merry x-mas and yeah I stopped on the way home...brewing tomorrow a.m.)

pics to follow

easy decision..one of each.

@ sompls..thanks man this is the last one from the last batch you sent. my wife really loves this stuff.
100_2501.jpg

Water, still at work. Have to work tomorrow morning as well. Fun stuff, but I'm brewing this weekend! Need beer....

View attachment 323581

The beer isn't the star of this picture. That's my Sweet Maria's box back there. My wife doesn't hide things well. Found my Thermoworks box hiding in the back of her van the other day too. No surprises for me.

She was five feet away when I bought her laptop though.

Can't be upset getting a box of Sweet Maria's!

Nice. I find 11-12 minutes gives a really nice full bodied roast without turning into espresso (or worse - Starsucks)

Really enjoying this Deth's Tar - and not just because of the name.

I've had a few of my buddy's lighter roasts and I really dig it. I'm going to have a blast with this. I drink about 4x more coffee than beer.

Nice. I find 11-12 minutes gives a really nice full bodied roast without turning into espresso (or worse - Starsucks)

Really enjoying this Deth's Tar - and not just because of the name.

Stop tempting me! I have a bottle and I was sure I'd sit on it for a while. But with The Force Awakens opening his weekend I'm thinking there's no better time than now!

Must,

Resist...

View attachment 323670
Pizza Port Kook while I wait for the second rubbings to boil off a bit.
Dang, now I gotta clean up...

I will be driving to MN and stealing your fancy gear. Just saying.

Gose. This time actually the nightcap. I think. Maybe not.

Attachments

• 20151219_001447[1].jpg
    20151219_001447[1].jpg
    95 KB · Views: 50
I will be driving to MN and stealing your fancy gear. Just saying.

Gose. This time actually the nightcap. I think. Maybe not.

I'm only 2 1/2 hours from @geoffey and it would be a shame if you didn't stop by and try to steal my conical.

me: What's in your back pocket?
you: This? Oh, it's nothing. Just a 14 gallon heated/cooled conical I carry around.
me: What a coincidence! I have one of those right over... Qhrumphf? Why you walking away so quickly?

Back