What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm only 2 1/2 hours from @geoffey and it would be a shame if you didn't stop by and try to steal my conical.

me: What's in your back pocket?
you: This? Oh, it's nothing. Just a 14 gallon heated/cooled conical I carry around.
me: What a coincidence! I have one of those right over... Qhrumphf? Why you walking away so quickly?

Already took it. Go look.

I will be driving to MN and stealing your fancy gear. Just saying.

Gose. This time actually the nightcap. I think. Maybe not.

If I remember correctly I no longer exist thanks to you

So if anyone shows up to steal my stuff you'll join me in the black hole of non-existence. We drink beer there it's nice.

If I remember correctly I no longer exist thanks to you

So if anyone shows up to steal my stuff you'll join me in the black hole of non-existence. We drink beer there it's nice.

I'm just about there meself.

Second pour of Gose. Then bed. Up at a reasonable hour for footy in the AM. Have to head up to the post office up the street anyway, might hit the pub and the local supporters club again. COYS!!!

Few pints into an Amarillo IPA. Wish I wouldn't have added any Chrystal 20 to this batch. Still good but not dry enough.
I like my ipa like I like my women, wait never mind. [emoji106]

How is it drinking?

I want to crack one so badly but I have to work in the morning.

Only 4.25 more days.

Pretty damn tasty. It's got a bit of bourbon burn, but that's a good thing. I'll let the other 3 I got get a little age on them, but I recommend drinking a fresh one if you got one.

Celebration. One and done tonight because of work tomorrow. Should only be 1/2 day. Brew day planned for Sunday.

Water before heading out to breakfast and coffee. Finally feels like it's the week before Christmas - even if that will only last a couple of days. A high of 70 on Christmas Eve ...

Right now it does feel like Christmas, ~27 F. Like you our Christmas will be ~80 F.

When it warms up a bit I am going out and get started on drilling my pots and installing hardware. I hope to brew on my new system over the break.

coffee right now. getting ready for a big brew day. A buddy is comming over and we are gonna brew around 20 gallons. im doing a oat stout and a brown, 5 gal ea. and he is going to do 10 gal of a firestone walker wookie jack clone we designed that is spot on. So, lots of beer to be drank today! Picked up a couple bombers of wookie jack and arrogant bastard to drink threwout

Quaffi...cool this weekend, but supposed to warm leading up to Christmas...may break the record high that day.

Only one issue with that sweater, they both have antlers, think about this tonight, you have gay deer, moose or what ever on your sweater:D

I was hoping nobody would notice haha

Nice...however, MY wife bought me my hops and grains...and gives me every Saturday to brew and rack...
What say you now? Hmm...???
:rockin:

My wife has a nice rack :mug:

coffee right now. getting ready for a big brew day. A buddy is comming over and we are gonna brew around 20 gallons. im doing a oat stout and a brown, 5 gal ea. and he is going to do 10 gal of a firestone walker wookie jack clone we designed that is spot on. So, lots of beer to be drank today! Picked up a couple bombers of wookie jack and arrogant bastard to drink threwout

Sounds like a great Saturday ahead of you.

Water, cleaning the house before MIL comes to visit for the weekend. I see very little beer being consumed on my one day off this weekend.

Way too strong Coffee , watching Star Wars A New Hope.

Prepping for a sober Holday party 100 AA members .
Atleast the food is good

Somehow the theater in my neighborhood isn't showing it. Not sure why. But may have to try and see it this weekend too if I can find tickets. Hadn't planned on it, but apparently it's THAT good.

Still on the tea. Irish Breakfast. Holding on to two goal lead for 6 plus stoppage, and if Norwich holds against Man U, we move into 4th place. COYS!!!

Gym, water, coff. Buddy just swung by to grab his Black Tuesday's. Cleaning, decorating and baking for the rest of the day before a holiday party in the city later.

Coffee at work. Everyone saved their work for Saturday, running around like crazy. Watching the storm clouds slowly creep in, supposed to drop about half an inch of rain today.

After doing my final beer run of the year- French press coffee!

Q: how to I store goose island Bcbs? Fridge or in cellular until fridge?
View attachment 323760

I try to keep mine at 50, but it does get up to low 60s in the summer.

Drinking nothing now, but in 10 min I'll be in there.

Attachments

• 1450551044041.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 43
Back