What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB saison,

image.jpg

Dude, let the poor phone rest in peace. ;)

Beer. This is probably the best Shiner I've had ever.

I've been waiting for some sort of endorsement before I try it. @hello likes it, and now you. That'll work.

I do love the Black Lager quite a bit, and Bock is basically my bottled water, so I'd be surprised if I hated it.

I've been waiting for some sort of endorsement before I try it. @hello likes it, and now you. That'll work.

I do love the Black Lager quite a bit, and Bock is basically my bottled water, so I'd be surprised if I hated it.

It's definitely better than the Sam Smith chocolate stout. Bock is one of those beers like Abita Amber or Yeungling for me. Beer of last resort.

I guess the endorsement from a fellow Texan back in December wasn't enough? ;)

It's def heavy on the chocolate. A little thin in body for me but I think it def tastes as they describe.

I didn't know who to trust in December. I had just joined.

I'm sure, if two months has taught you anything, you can most definitely....not trust me. :p
But, the Shiner birthday beer isn't bad. It smells and tastes like a Hershey's kiss. Nowhere near the best chocolate stout I've had, but worth a try.

Back