What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome back!

Ah, vacation is such a great time to relax, right?! :D

Having coffee and oatmeal after spending 2 1/2 hours chipping at ice. The driveway and front walk took 45 minutes since I'd left the snow sit and just had to ice break and shovel the heavy stuff. The sidewalk took the other hour and 45 minutes since a neighbor (or two) decided to be helpful and shovel the snow as the sleet began. One solid sheet of ice stuck to the concrete :(

That's incredible. We received 8" of nothing but snow. No sleet. We're supposed to get more snow tomorrow night through Wednesday and then some more on Thursday. I'm done with this nonsense.

I hate moving snow. I spent the last hour or so shoveling the bit my neighbor couldn't get with his plow truck. He came in around 6 a.m. and cleared my driveway. I have mounds of snow that are 6' high all around the front of the house. Won't melt 'til mid-April, I bet.

Damn reading that just stressed me out.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1425305435.442178.jpg

Coffee while the wife gets ready to go to Universal

They're supposed to be in TX according to seekabrew. They are available here on draft and in bombers for most things and 6 packs for a few others. Lots of variants of stouts and IPAs. Their Choklat stout is a really good stout.

Water since coffee isn't done yet.

Yes, they're available here. They have been for about a couple years. He must be going to the wrong stores if he hasn't seen anything from them. ;)

The problem with being productive from the home office is that this is my view if I turn my head to the left...that doll house is too big of a temptation to be productive...

The problem with being productive from the home office is that this is my view if I turn my head to the left...that doll house is too big of a temptation to be productive...

I would be more concerned with the need to spin the globe and stop it with my finger to see where it lands.

Nice lookin condiments. Let me guess, counter clockwise starting with top left: rice wine vinegar, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, and soy sauce.
Mix them all together and make some spring rolls to dip.

chicken-soy-sauce-lemon-duck-sauce005.jpg

Is that a Death Star with three exhaust ports?

Back in my day, they only had one... barely the size the womp rats I used to blast in my T-16.

Full Throttle.

Now for the big debate of the day: cigar for desert? It is only 28° out, but that is as warm as it has been in weeks...

Interesting, what desert are you in? That might change the suggestions a bit.

:fro:

Back