What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Negro Modelo...OK with tacos al pastore.

IMG_20150301_181400709.jpg

Listening to [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf_Lwe6p-Cg[/ame]

with a water as I cook dinner.

Don't like my song choice? Come do something about it. @qhrumphf

@LiquidFlame 's 240 Cream Ale.

Delicious. Either actual honey (probably) or honey malt. Might just be my drunk ass but I swear this has wildflower honey in it.

Awesome brew, thanks for sharing!

No not really, when't to a little brewery by work yesterday and had their barleywine and didn't care for it, had it a few weeks ago barrel aged for a year and it was a totally different animal.

The brewery in my town, People's, does a barley wine every year that is super sweet and I hate it (some love it... Just not my thing.. I am the guy that hated Black Tuesday and dark lord) They started a barrel aging program and I bought a beer I know I don't like just to support them going that direction.

The brewery in my town, People's, does a barley wine every year that is super sweet and I hate it (some love it... Just not my thing.. I am the guy that hated Black Tuesday and dark lord) They started a barrel aging program and I bought a beer I know I don't like just to support them going that direction.

I typically don't eat or drink sweets, I'm savory:rockin:

Getting Mad at the moment,

image.jpg

I typically don't eat or drink sweets, I'm savory:rockin:

Getting Mad at the moment,

I am still trying to figure out exactly what a barleywine is supposed to be. Some of them are exactly my thing and some are very much so not my thing.

Founders imperial stout and cheap whiskey... My thing!

Back