What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ice cold water. Just finished shoveling the driveway for the bazillionth time this winter and am feeling parched. Is it spring yet?

Wesley's favorite,

image.jpg

There is. Beer pump. Or I suppose you could push with nitrogen, but I would use a beer pump.

I currently only push one beer off of my nitrogen tank. This would have to be something I explore in further detail. I'd love beer on-tap upstairs.

It really wasnt bad at all. I just had to use my equipment in different ways for the mash, but had each step typed out so I always knew the next step. I followed this method, also in American Sours Chapter 3, scaled up to 9.5 gallons.

http://www.themadfermentationist.com/2009/08/lambic-3-turbid-mash.html

Im not sure you could handle the logistics though, just stick with malted wheats. ;)

Yeah, that's the schedule I was looking at as well.
Can't handle it? Pfffttt, you make me laugh. :p

Drinking some OJ. Finally getting around to reading Yeast. This book just got interesting. ;)
View attachment 260204

So your interest piques when someone starts talking about anal emissions?! :week:

Hanging picture frames up in the closet room. Which means drilling is happening. With Battletoad 2 in-tow.
View attachment 260208

Umm ... Tired Hands pushes their beer up from the basement and they are just a bunch of losers from PA. Not calling you out or anything ... ;)

Some water as I finish Apex and figure out what's next. Is it wrong to laugh at all the neighbors who rushed out to shovel he little bit of snow just before the sleet started falling? Rookies!

Would this be pushed to the bathtub or the video game room? :p
Both? :what:

If I could open the faucet in the tub and it would pour beer, I'd consider myself winning at life.

I need a movie room and a steam room like @mbaumannerb to complete the look. And a floccing brewery at my house instead of my makeshift homebrew setup.

I currently only push one beer off of my nitrogen tank. This would have to be something I explore in further detail. I'd love beer on-tap upstairs.

The problem would be CO2 coming out of solution in the line between the fridge and the faucet. More than likely too long for an air cooled solution, it would best be cooled via a glycol power pack.

And if you get one of those, then you should probably get a jacketed concial.

Because you can.

A compressed Air/CO2 driven pump like this one would be fine, if you choose to forgo the nitrogen.
http://www.micromatic.com/draft-keg-beer/keg-pumps-pid-MP-090.html

Umm ... Tired Hands pushes their beer up from the basement and they are just a bunch of losers from PA. Not calling you out or anything ... ;)

Tired Hands gets $18 for a howler. They're clearly winning and I am not.

The problem would be CO2 coming out of solution in the line between the fridge and the faucet. More than likely too long for an air cooled solution, it would best be cooled via a glycol power pack.

And if you get one of those, then you should probably get a jacketed concial.

Because you can.

A compressed Air/CO2 driven pump like this one would be fine, if you choose to forgo the nitrogen.
http://www.micromatic.com/draft-keg-beer/keg-pumps-pid-MP-090.html

You really want me to die, don't you? :D

Back