What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Centennial Blonde. What a solid tasty recipe... this will be in rotation thanks to BM and this forum. And getting drinked.

0207051848.jpg

The elevation of Detroit is 600' above sea level... Windsor is 622'.

So... we are both right?

I knew you had an angle, but I still say yours is arguable. Are you driving the bridge or the tunnel? Are you closer to the US side or Canadian. I would (I suppose) accept southeast as an answer. I grew up near Port Huron (could literally see Canada from my front porch). We drove east to Canada.

I knew you had an angle, but I still say yours is arguable. Are you driving the bridge or the tunnel? Are you closer to the US side or Canadian. I would (I suppose) accept southeast as an answer. I grew up near Port Huron (could literally see Canada from my front porch). We drove east to Canada.

Well... point A is here _ point b is here -

_ -

Like that.

Well... point A is here - point b is here _

- _

Like that.

But when I am driving to Canada via the bridge (the question was "...what direction are you driving?"), I'm quite certain you're driving up at first and down for the last part...vice versa for the tunnel. Boy, did we make this nerdy.

Bring back the music talk.

But when I am driving to Canada via the bridge (the question was "...what direction are you driving?"), I'm quite certain you're driving up at first and down for the last part...vice versa for the tunnel. Boy, did we make this nerdy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stoner: We're headed across the border for some French fries and gravy, sir.

Trooper: Canada, huh? Almost made it..

Core ESB. Cant get enough.

IMG_20150207_191108.jpg

Ninja please... I'm just floccing with you.

Although techinically, if you end up higher than you started.....

Here. Chrome guitar is awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYhqlOQ1vHY

Picked up a fun 12 pack of Dark Horse's Crooked Tree. One is the original recipe (Columbus, Cascade and Centennial hops) and the others are single hopped. Apollo, Cascade, and Falconers Flight. The Cascade was my favorite.

I live right on the Canadian border. Getting back is infinitely more difficult than getting over there.

(CBP is US Customs and Border Protection, just to clarify.)

You: I would like to come back to the US now, good sir.
CBP: Oh really? Was America not good enough for you a couple hours ago you commie ****er?!
You: I just wanted some French fries and gravy AND some Ketchup potato chips.
CBP: **** you! You hate America! Keep the **** out!
You: Sir, I am an American citizen born in America. I'm not sure this couldn't be any easier.
CBP: Right.... What's with the drug stickers on your car?
You: What drug stickers?
CBP: The quicksilver one.
You: Seriously? I just bought the car 3 weeks ago. I haven't taken it off yet from the previous owner.
CBP: You know that quicksilver is street name for drugs right?
You: What drug?
CBP: You know which drug.
You: Actually sir, I do not. Do you?
CBP: Does it matter if I do?
You: I would think so.
CBP: (runs drug dog around car, nothing). Get the **** out of here and stop wasting my time!

Does that sound about right?

What is happening here? Last bit of the coffee milk stout. I can't believe how yummy the fresh squeezed clone smells. I hope it's close to the actual beer.

Back