What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No porters, huh?

Nope, no porters unfortunately. Got close with the stouts, but no such luck. If you tell me your real name I can try to find out if you placed at the awards ceremony, but I'm not sure I can stay for the whole thing.

The flight of stouts was hit and miss. Mostly miss, haha. There was a fantastic American stout that we advanced to mini-BOS.

Now having a Flower Power while waiting for friends to show up.

View attachment 1423345415328.jpg

Angry orchard cider and fireball cinnamon whiskey. They call it an Angry Balls. Stupid floccin barkeep put ice in it. Oh well. Im to thirsty to send it back.

IMG_20150207_160810.jpg

That ****ing table, though.

Omg I saw this table that I would have loved but it wasn't the right color. If it were then I actually do consider giving you that trunk. I love it though. It's so imperfectly perfect.

So pissed. I had a poker game tonight, so the wife was going to take the kids to the movies. One of the kids pissed me off and got grounded from the show...guess who gets to stay home with her instead of playing poker now.

So pissed. I had a poker game tonight, so the wife was going to take the kids to the movies. One of the kids pissed me off and got grounded from the show...guess who gets to stay home with her instead of playing poker now.

Hey, that sounds like you're winning to me. You get to drink.

Kids ruin everything. Haha

I kid. I kid.

I miss my weekly poker nights. It's been 6 years. :-(

I told him to make me a fruity b**ch drink with lotsa booze. This is what I got. Have no idea what it is but I feel like a ****** drinking it. Tis good though.

IMG_20150207_170347.jpg

I told him to make me a fruity b**ch drink with lotsa booze. This is what I got. Have no idea what it is but I feel like a ****** drinking it. Tis good though.

Could be a Manhattan. That's normally all I order when I go out drinking liquor. I hate the ****ty glasses, though.

Try a Tijuana Manhattan. Or 5. Trust me.

I tried to go to Canada years ago. They wouldn't let me in. Something about I looked like a doper and they didn't want transients in Canada. I pulled out some of my pubes and left em on the water fountain at customs.

You just sound like a damn yankee to me.

Equipment is clean. Yeast are swimming. New Belgium 1554

I got bounced at the border years ago, something about an unsavory past and what happened in Montana, **** happens;)
My IPA and on to a 1L growler of Backwoods Bastard in a few:D

While we're on Canada stories I was 'detained' for a few hours coming back into the U.S. from Windsor.

Probably had more to do with the shady as hell cab and driver than us but it was so sweet to spend that much time with the cabbie.

Have a bunch of stories from that trip but let's say Windsor can be a pretty fun place.

Another half-pour of my black ipa.

Get some, @billy-klubb [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbw62iCsS34[/ame]

Two Hearted Ale, eating leftovers, watching a basketball game I don't give two shakes about, not playing poker, and trying to figure out how the **** the first night out I planned in months has turned into this.

Two Hearted Ale, eating leftovers, watching a basketball game I don't give two shakes about, not playing poker, and trying to figure out how the **** the first night out I planned in months has turned into this.

Easy lover
She'll get a hold on you believe it
Like no other
Before you know it you'll be on your knees
She's an easy lover
She'll take your heart but you won't feel it
She's like no other
And I'm just trying to make you see

You're the one that wants to hold her
Hold her and control her
You'd better forget it
You'll never get it
For she'll say there's no other
Till she finds another
Better forget it
Oh you'll regret it

Oak Spirals? ****! OMGBBQ
Oh, you fancy, huh? :fro:

Fancy like a fox!
Oh, and I'll be bottling it in 500mL bottles. Corked, waxed, hand numbered and the release will only be announced on Twitter and FB. Sure to get a 95+ on BA. :p

The best ****ing song ever
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwDDswGsJ60[/ame]

Back