What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is happening here? Last bit of the coffee milk stout. I can't believe how yummy the fresh squeezed clone smells. I hope it's close to the actual beer.

If you brewed the version from this site I've done it twice and had a chance to do side by side comparisons with the real thing and all who were at my home when tasting said on taste you couldn't tell a difference. It's real close that if you can't get the real thing I'd be satisfied with he clone.

You: I would like to come back to the US now, good sir.
CBP: Oh really? Was America not good enough for you a couple hours ago you commie ****er?!
You: I just wanted some French fries and gravy AND some Ketchup potato chips.
CBP: **** you! You hate America! Keep the **** out!
You: Sir, I am an American citizen born in America. I'm not sure this couldn't be any easier.
CBP: Right.... What's with the drug stickers on your car?
You: What drug stickers?
CBP: The quicksilver one.
You: Seriously? I just bought the car 3 weeks ago. I haven't taken it off yet from the previous owner.
CBP: You know that quicksilver is street name for drugs right?
You: What drug?
CBP: You know which drug.
You: Actually sir, I do not. Do you?
CBP: Does it matter if I do?
You: I would think so.
CBP: (runs drug dog around car, nothing). Get the **** out of here and stop wasting my time!

Does that sound about right?

Pretty much it except it was the American border patrol. And they tore our car apart in a garage and after having us down to our drawers and having the dogs sniff our butt cracks and finding nothing they told us to go back where we came from and dont try to cross the border ever again.

They did their job I guess. Dirty bastard.

IMG_20150207_193632.jpg

Me too. I love Sabbath and Iron Maiden (to a lesser extent), but I also love 1950's blues, Stevie Wonder, and the aforementioned softies.

Iron Maiden is still one of my favorite bands. I love all music except for new country, new rap, and pop (which are all pretty much the same thing). Phil Bailey is the man. He is the Michael Anthony of Earth Wind & Fire. He is their sound.

Drinking a few of my Amarillo Amber. Or maybe not since I don't have pics.

Killed it, nightcap?maybe.;)

Come on. Man up. @mattmmille are you drinking with us? Can I drunk text you?

If you brewed the version from this site I've done it twice and had a chance to do side by side comparisons with the real thing and all who were at my home when tasting said on taste you couldn't tell a difference. It's real close that if you can't get the real thing I'd be satisfied with he clone.

Hmmm I used a middle ground between this site and Brewers friend and the so called recipe on the website. Mine smells so good. I don't think I e ever been so excited.

Dirty Little Baby Jesus Freak?

Mmmm.....a dirty sweet little baby Jesus freak.

I think they call it freaky jesus. Not sure but it's really neat.

so... no one cares that someone stole two buckets of cat poop from the Klubbs? seriously. someone stole poop. I'm not making this s#!t up.

Stone's Throw Scottish Ale. one left in the Keezer.

so... no one cares that someone stole two buckets of cat poop from the Klubbs? seriously. someone stole poop. I'm not making this s#!t up.

What can I say, it's not that surprising coming from a Canadian.
Eh?

I don't give a **** that someone took your **** cause your **** was ****. :p:D

Just finished a nugget nectar. SWMBO just asked me to top off the oil in her suv. Might be doing an oil change in a little bit. :(

Uhhhh.....what?

As usual, i skipped i have no idea how many pages and I'm not sure i even want to know what i missed.

Finally got around to doing a side-by-side comparison of my celebration ale clone with one of two bottles I saved from a case.

Mine's real close, is slightly more carbonated, but has a little residual sweetness that's lacking in the original. Better than the last batch I made, but still needs a little tweaking. Might try mashing at 149-150 next time instead of 152.

20150207_191032.jpg

yeast is pitched. having another of my Left Over Crack while I ponder a very recent theft from my property. what I'm really wondering is if and how I should fill out a police report. we have a few cats. therefore we have a few litter boxes. we get the bucket size of litter for these litter boxes. we scoop and put the clumps and feces in empty litter buckets. I put 2 of these poop buckets next to our trash can outside. today, they are gone. someone literally stole our s#!t. I don't want it back, but I find it odd that someone would steal our s#!t.

Honestly the funniest thing I've read all week. May be the funniest but I watched the super bowl

Where the women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano?

That's the place. Fun fact - filmed in Estes park. I've stayed in the hotel they filmed in. Which is same hotel that inspired Steven kings 'the shining'.
Ok. Really not that fun of a fact...

That's the place. Fun fact - filmed in Estes park. I've stayed in the hotel they filmed in. Which is same hotel that inspired Steven kings 'the shining'.
Ok. Really not that fun of a fact...

Does it really have the deer antler chandelier? And I find that fact quite fun, btw...

So what did you think?

Maybe you just got in my head, but I'm getting less coffee than I remember. Damn you.

Back