What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Easy lover
She'll get a hold on you believe it
Like no other
Before you know it you'll be on your knees
She's an easy lover
She'll take your heart but you won't feel it
She's like no other
And I'm just trying to make you see

You're the one that wants to hold her
Hold her and control her
You'd better forget it
You'll never get it
For she'll say there's no other
Till she finds another
Better forget it
Oh you'll regret it

Embarrassed to admit I love that song. Phillip Bailey is a badass...in a high pitched musical way.

Sixpoint beast mode.

Should I go with 13 Darkness or 13 Zhukov later? Canadian votes don't count.

View attachment 254729

Zhukov.

This is fantastic. Finishing up some ribs on the grill View attachment 254734 pizza boy eternal sunshine

Yes, that is a good one.

You're welcome. Or is that over now? Somebody please let me know.

Having this one courtesy of @LoloMT7 It's good but could do with some moar sour. Thanks Clint!

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1423353133.933087.jpg

yeast is pitched. having another of my Left Over Crack while I ponder a very recent theft from my property. what I'm really wondering is if and how I should fill out a police report. we have a few cats. therefore we have a few litter boxes. we get the bucket size of litter for these litter boxes. we scoop and put the clumps and feces in empty litter buckets. I put 2 of these poop buckets next to our trash can outside. today, they are gone. someone literally stole our s#!t. I don't want it back, but I find it odd that someone would steal our s#!t.

Haha...I guess I just grew up with meat heads who view Phil Collins and Earth, Wind and Fire as a little fruity. I also love Michael McDonald and Peter Cetera, if we're admiring to our "softer sides".

Yeah, most of my friends, including my wife, never liked most of the music I enjoy. I like a really wide range of music, though.

Yeah, most of my friends, including my wife, never liked most of the music I enjoy. I like a really wide range of music, though.

Me too. I love Sabbath and Iron Maiden (to a lesser extent), but I also love 1950's blues, Stevie Wonder, and the aforementioned softies.

EDIT: about to pour another THA

Attachments

• IMG_5805.jpg
    IMG_5805.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 56
Phil Collins? Dire Straights? Peter Catera? That's all my sister's favorites growing up. I don't ever expect you pansies to question my manhood again because I'm hygenic. smh
BK You're good to go.

Nope, no porters unfortunately. Got close with the stouts, but no such luck. If you tell me your real name I can try to find out if you placed at the awards ceremony, but I'm not sure I can stay for the whole thing.

The flight of stouts was hit and miss. Mostly miss, haha. There was a fantastic American stout that we advanced to mini-BOS.

Now having a Flower Power while waiting for friends to show up.

Ah, just seeing this. I'll just keep my fingers crossed until Monday.

HB.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1423354436.101557.jpg

Phil Collins? Dire Straights? Peter Catera? That's all my sister's favorites growing up. I don't ever expect you pansies to question my manhood again because I'm hygenic. smh
BK You're good to go.

Wait, how can you put Dire Straits into that? Mark Knopfler is a certified guitar god.

Wait, how can you put Fire Straits into that? Mark Knopfler is a certified guitar god.

I really hated that band growing but you're right not as light as Phil Collins and the high pitched guy in that sleazy lover song

Two Hearted Ale, eating leftovers, watching a basketball game I don't give two shakes about, not playing poker, and trying to figure out how the **** the first night out I planned in months has turned into this.

Somehow, it's always an adult that gets punished in these situations. :confused:

Hb cherry wheat and watching some hockey with my son.

Could be a Manhattan. That's normally all I order when I go out drinking liquor. I hate the ****ty glasses, though.

Try a Tijuana Manhattan. Or 5. Trust me.

Turned out it was a Red Snapper. Sounds like a scary vagina.
Picked these up on the way home. Probably wont get in to the Artisan tonite.

IMG_20150207_180518.jpg

IMG_20150207_180739.jpg

I really hated that band growing but you're right not as light as Phil Collins and the high pitched guy in that sleazy lover song

Well, Fleetwood Mac is viewed as a bit soft, too, but if there is a more hard core animal of a guitar player than Lindsey Buckingham, I'm yet to hear of him.

BK You're good to go.

Smh? Soiled my hands?

Somehow, it's always an adult that gets punished in these situations. :confused:

Hb cherry wheat and watching some hockey with my son.

After I declared she wasn't going, my wife got her packed into the car with the other kids. I ran out there to put an end to that and my wife said, "...but it's your night to go out with the guys." I told her that was tough $#it, I'm the adult...I don't always get to do what I want. Goes with the territory.

EDIT: and as I'm doing he math, they should be home around 8:30 and the card game is about 4 blocks away, so I might get dealt in yet tonight.

I got bounced at the border years ago, something about an unsavory past and what happened in Montana, **** happens;)
My IPA and on to a 1L growler of Backwoods Bastard in a few:D

Yea after being strip searched at the Canadian border I got strip searched again at the US border. Something about some black residue in the bottom of my backpack. They almost didn't let me back in to America. You ****ing kidding me?? I'm a US citizen. Twelve hour ordeal. I wont be going back.

I need another beer. Brewing tomorrow.

Yea after being strip searched at the Canadian border I got strip searched again at the US border. Something about some black residue in the bottom of my backpack. They almost didn't let me back in to America. You ****ing kidding me?? I'm a US citizen. Twelve hour ordeal. I wont be going back.

I need another beer. Brewing tomorrow.

I live right on the Canadian border. Getting back is infinitely more difficult than getting over there.

Back