What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More lager & vodka while moving on to this at my oldest son's insistence...
A lil lead fo yo head, from Physical Graffiti!...picture overdrive?...

Last edited by a moderator:
Third pour of Pale. It wasn't that hard to brew. Maybe AB has a point.

IMG_20150203_181341.jpg

Having a Chub. Trying to remember @Billy-Klubb 's youtube name as I missed his last couple videos.

And for those that care, the BSOD is finally dead. Long live the BSOD.

You always have the best ideas.

Double pour of Bitter. :mug:

That's a lie. I have a few of those glasses and 24-ounces just don't fit into that marthafloccin' glass, you bloody marthaflocca. Believe me, I've tried.

Water. And a roasted chicken sandwich for dinner.

That's a lie. I have a few of those glasses and 24-ounces just don't fit into that marthafloccin' glass, you bloody marthaflocca. Believe me, I've tried.

Water. And a roasted chicken sandwich for dinner.

That's why I have to drink about 1/3 of the glass between bottles...

I'll put my beechwood aged Pale Ale up against some chode soaked stout anyday. Besides I dont need to be hard. Look how hard my drinkin buddy is. Hard as fuq. Fourth pour. No craft in the house and my no-chode stout needs a week to get gooder.

IMG_20150203_183703.jpg

No bet lol. I'll send you some so we can compare notes

What style is yours? Mine is a Belgian IPA with Trappist ale yeast. I might have to rename mine anyways because White Labs just changed the name of the yeast to Monastery Ale yeast. Now the "Trapp" part of the beer name doesn't make as much sense. ;)

What style is yours? Mine is a Belgian IPA with Trappist ale yeast. I might have to rename mine anyways because White Labs just changed the name of the yeast to Monastery Ale yeast. Now the "Trapp" part of the beer name doesn't make as much sense. ;)

So now you can sell him the rights:p

In three short hours I will have a double shift under my belt, hoping I can make it only two and a half short hours cause the beer store called to let me know hopslam is in and I don't wNt to wait till tomorrow!

Factory coffee, not gourmet, but not as bad as the "gourmet" coffee in the factory that advertises as such.

Lol mine is a quad. I used dregs of westy 12 and a bt 12

it seems that this thread escalated quickly. @Fedora couldn't handle my chode. @DrunkleJon can have all the Chubs he wants. just not my Chub, no matter the can. @Qhrumphf needs to cut his hair. he's starting to look like a patchouli smellin' hippie.

Stone Throw's Scottish Ale.

Sip of my Amarillo SMaSH and kegged. It didn't taste finished Thursday so I waited and cold crashed it. It seems better but I do have a cold. Smells good though. I'm happier with it now than I was on Thursday.

Sample of my fresh squeezed ipa clone. Not sure how close it is because I need to get more of the original. But it smelled good and added my citra and moasic hops. It looks slightly darker than I recall the original being. We'll see. Both samples in the fridge until I'm ready to actually drink.

Now water.

The only logical conclusion from this post is that you want @Billy-Klubb's chub in your can.

Darn limey. Cant take the chubb?

it seems that this thread escalated quickly. @Fedora couldn't handle my chode. @DrunkleJon can have all the Chubs he wants. just not my Chub, no matter the can. @Qhrumphf needs to cut his hair. he's starting to look like a patchouli smellin' hippie.

Stone Throw's Scottish Ale.

And darn you too bk. i accidentally clicked this link while catching up on BK youtubes.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av9duY0qbMg[/ame]

Back