What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You copying pictures from Dar's Instagram feed? ;)

Another Diet Pepsi as I traverse NJ and now have hopes of getting home before midnight.

I laugh out loud, literally, when I read this thread. Dar doesn't review any beer not made in VT.

@Qhrumpfdzh "need" - wow. Lmao

Love to have this when it's around. One of Blue Point's better beers IMO.

_DSC3886.jpg

Pint of cherry wheat and watching hockey. Found out today son gets to play hockey during intermission at Thursday's game, so needless to say a free ticket is coming to me. Awesome. :D

A taste of my buddies homemade wine from Texas wild grapes. I dont know sh*t about wine, but this is delicious.

Im lying. It's terrible. But he made it so I'm gonna drink it.

IMG_20150203_200635.jpg

The Bruery is nearby and always has good stuff on tap (only food trucks though)

Noble Aleworks and Bottle Logic are nearby. Beachwood is about 20mi away.

My boss just booked our flights. We won't get in until 1900 and are leaving the next day at noon. Wonderful....no time for the beer junkie to get his fix.

I'll prob get s--- for this but I kinda like it. For Sam Adams prob the best thing I've had. Nice nose good flavor very drinkable for 8.4%. Nothing ground breaking and considering the source I was expecting worse, I'm not a SA fan but it tastes like, and I know there are much better out there, a nice hoppy west coast ipa View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1423021721.275852.jpg

I'll prob get s--- for this but I kinda like it. For Sam Adams prob the best thing I've had. Nice nose good flavor very drinkable for 8.4%. Nothing ground breaking and considering the source I was expecting worse, I'm not a SA fan but it tastes like, and I know there are much better out there, a nice hoppy west coast ipa View attachment 253902

The Rebel Rouser is a delicious brew from Sam Adams and it's much better than the Rebel IPA IMHO...

Back