What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What you think?

coffee still. parent/teacher conference tonight. work has gone far beyond berry pinches and flying kung-fu throat chops. we're now at tying martha floccers to chairs and beating the flocc out of them with a 20" stick of #9 re-bar. floccers took 10' of work space from me. I now have less work space than our old building and lost a welding table.

That sucks, I have the nicest area in the shop and if you tried to infringe on it there's issues and I don't have to deal with a second shift.

Hibiscus saison, busy:D

Some Scotty. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411511096.965111.jpg

coffee still. parent/teacher conference tonight. work has gone far beyond berry pinches and flying kung-fu throat chops. we're now at tying martha floccers to chairs and beating the flocc out of them with a 20" stick of #9 re-bar. floccers took 10' of work space from me. I now have less work space than our old building and lost a welding table.

Just tell your steward that they'll get 10' less of work out of you now.

Which brewery? I want to do a Michigan brewery vacation and hit New Holland, Bells and Founders.
I'm at work since 5am drinking my 3rd cup of crappy work coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Its Walldorff Brewing. Pretty limited with their bottle releases but fantastic beers all around. Left with 4 growlers :ban:
West Michigan is definitely where you wanna take a beercation. Like you said New Holland to Founders is a nice corridor with some gems in between.

You sure they're not trying to tell you something?ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411513064.239692.jpg

Its Walldorff Brewing. Pretty limited with their bottle releases but fantastic beers all around. Left with 4 growlers :ban:
West Michigan is definitely where you wanna take a beercation. Like you said New Holland to Founders is a nice corridor with some gems in between.

Taking notes... Michigan is the place to vacation, period.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411513489.352276.jpg
On the porch again with a hibiscus saison(pic included) i am loving this weather

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411515385.069882.jpg

Hb wheat that has either developed after a couple weeks in the keg or just grown on me. Either way, I am glad to finally be home and drinking it.

I just left work a couple of hours ago and I have to go back in a few hours. Since God obviously hates me I'm violating His commandments against drunkiness by consuming more of this saison.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411518459.090551.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411518505.115768.jpg

I really should be putting beer in boxes or cleaning or doing paperwork.... But I am gonna sit my ass down on the porch with no shoes on and drink this beer instead.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411519568.628084.jpg

I doubt I will pay ten bucks for a sixer of it again.... But this is a real solid beer for the style.

Chicken wing night and my house smells like a freshly mown field of garlic.

After hb Stout, More Cowbell..quickly becoming a staple, while i wonder if my Simcoe Express IPA will ever get better. 5oz simcoe and 1oz ammerillo, after a week in keg..not so good.

1411520060261.jpg

Back