What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do love me some American football, but I agree that the guys playing Rugby are hardcore despite me not knowing what the hell they are doing other than beating the crap out of each other without any pads. Mixed martial arts hold my attention the most as long as the fighters aren't just locked up in some kind of creepy hold the majority of the time.

On topic, had a few pints of my super chocolatey Porter with a cigar earlier and now some rum and coke before bed.

I think combat sports are a completely different world. And there's really no comparison.

Coffee.

Coffrr

Eta that was supposed to say coffee but I must be channeling my inner tiger.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Don't forget that such a trip would put you within a two hour drive of three Floyd's.

Vending machine coffee.

I have to get there as well. I actually had plans to go early this summer but had to cancel because of work.

Was hoping my Pumpkin ale would carb before vacation. Guess not.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411486635.957955.jpg

Another pull of the same. Bottling my bomb-hopped Belgian IPA.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411489903.935771.jpg

What's fall for you, when the temp & humidity "plunge" below 90? ;)

You don't know how right you are. :D
The majority of the people down here annoy me this time of year. They act like 60's at night is frigid. Once it dips down into the 60's during the day, everybody will have their coats and scarves on like its cold. For me, shorts are year round here.

I've only had 1 of their beers the Singapore IPA and I honestly wasn't that impressed. How is the rest of their lineup?

They are known for their Neopolitan, and I tried their hefeweizen. They were out of neopolitan, but that was one of the best hefe's I've ever had. The food and service were great.

I love Founder's, but they get packed and I can only handle so many handlebar mustaches and ironic vests. If they aren't packed, I could sit there all day.

New Holland is cool, but I'll take my Dragon's Milk from a bottle. There's something different about it on draft.

You don't know how right you are. :D
The majority of the people down here annoy me this time of year. They act like 60's at night is frigid. Once it dips down into the 60's during the day, everybody will have their coats and scarves on like its cold. For me, shorts are year round here.

I walked out side this morning and was like "holy crap" it felt good. Wish that was year round

Coffee at the Dentist office while I wait for the kids to get teeth cleaned and x-rayed. Ready for a nap.

Water out of the fountain.
Son has hockey right now, and cub scouts at 6:30. Got outta work an hour late and had to run straight here.
Dammit, I want a beer!

coffee still. parent/teacher conference tonight. work has gone far beyond berry pinches and flying kung-fu throat chops. we're now at tying martha floccers to chairs and beating the flocc out of them with a 20" stick of #9 re-bar. floccers took 10' of work space from me. I now have less work space than our old building and lost a welding table.

Back