What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now a Victory Festbier. Not bad this year.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411585792.975736.jpg

PBR at a show earlier. Back home now, wrapping up the night with the bottle-conditioned portion of my Best Bitter. What this half and half experiment has taught me is that everything is better on cask. The Best Bitter, Bluebird clone, Summer Ale, all boring out of the bottle but spectacular out of the polypin.

who played?

on the cawfreh still.

I think this is supposed to be coffee. Dragging arse more than a bit this morning.

Split a large wine sized bottle of '13 Matilda, a wine sized bottle of an oaked cider (homer) and a 4 pack of punkin ales with the ladyfriend last night. Didn't get to sleep til quite late and up way too early this morning. Why is it only Wednesday?

Saw someone had ordered a keg of crud mushroom when at the bottle shop yesterday. Was half tempted to see how much it would have cost.

My husband was bummed he couldn't get a keg of it at the brewery.

iPhone is full but drinking more breakfast stout.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

On the patio, I'm drinking our black IPA and my wife is drinking our version of Yooper hoppy amber. Very yummy on both. Sorry for the upside down pic but this is my first upload. Cheers. image.jpg

who played?

on the cawfreh still.

Headliner was a group called WHY? that I hadn't heard of, after a song or two didn't care for, and didn't stay for. We were there for one of the openers, an indie hip hop artist from your neck of the woods-ish (Minneapolis, moreso than my neck of the woods, at least), Dessa.

Keeping up the Bock-ish studying theme, with Schneider Aventinus.

On to my own Weizenbock as a matter of comparison. Was better when it was fresher (I think it was January when this was brewed). Still tasty, but not as good as it was.

Water all day. I haven't had a beer in three days, not sure if I'm sick because I haven't had a beer in three days or because I'm sick I haven't had a beer lately. Either way being sick sucks.

Another pour of breakfast stout. I deleted my beer pics but phone is still full. Annoyed.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411605279.224729.jpg
First taste of a saison I made with yeasties I caught under my neighbors raspberry bush...honestly? It doesn't suck
I could drink more of this :)

Latest posts

Back