What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411520474.356292.jpg

More wheat.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

A little founders curmudgeon, which autocorrect wanted to call crud mushroom.

PBR at a show earlier. Back home now, wrapping up the night with the bottle-conditioned portion of my Best Bitter. What this half and half experiment has taught me is that everything is better on cask. The Best Bitter, Bluebird clone, Summer Ale, all boring out of the bottle but spectacular out of the polypin.

So....here is tonight. As always it's been some time since I have replied.

In glass: HB IPA
Bottles: Green Flash Hope Head Red ( awesome) and 2x Drakes IPA. Solid night so far.

I think this is supposed to be coffee. Dragging arse more than a bit this morning.

Split a large wine sized bottle of '13 Matilda, a wine sized bottle of an oaked cider (homer) and a 4 pack of punkin ales with the ladyfriend last night. Didn't get to sleep til quite late and up way too early this morning. Why is it only Wednesday?

A little founders curmudgeon, which autocorrect wanted to call crud mushroom.

Saw someone had ordered a keg of crud mushroom when at the bottle shop yesterday. Was half tempted to see how much it would have cost.

No - flying down. Driving would be fun once just to see things along the way, but that takes so much time.

No joke. Just figured I'd gather up a box-o-beer for you and hand it over as a "welcome to Raleigh" gift. :) My welcome to Raleigh gift was a ticket...haha. Beer is better.

Anyway, have fun! sorry to derail the thread here!

Coff. Man, dealing with Admins at work sucks. Got to keep these secretaries happy in order for them to do **** for you.

Half-day and my 5-day weekend begins.

It's employee appreciation day...so I got to drink some scotch, harp lager and an oktoberfest just a few minutes ago after I hit leg day hard. And a **** load of free German food. I love work.

Latest posts

Back