Weird house / real estate listings.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 3 main rooms are immediately noticeable as incredibly gaudy but the non-public spaces (pantry, laundry, bedrooms, baths) are all no better finished than any tract house at 1/3 the price.
yep, though the things I hate outside of the decoration, are the hopelessly wasteful and impractical layout and the fact that the master bathroom has a shower that will make sure someone will go through that glass wall, a bathtub that will cause someone a serious head injury, followed by having to crawl over all that empty marble just to find help...

1.1M? That's it?! Where I live, they'd try to put a price tag on a house like this that would would look more like a phone number

My only complaint would be that while it is nice they didn't destroy the interior and kept it in sort of early 1900's style, it looked incredibly sterile and boring. I mean just some light grey moulding and some old schooly medalion and flower patterned wallpaper would have done a lot give it a sense of life.
But then again I absolutely loathe all white interiors...

Yeah, lots of questions. Hoping those bottle-filled walls aren't load-bearing. Cleaning all the bottles would be a nightmare. Hire somebody and give them plenty of bottle brushes. And all the bottles mounted outside would whistle like crazy whenever the wind blows.

Growing up, we had a kooky guy down the street who completely covered his house with hub caps. And I thought that was weird...

https://www.etuovi.com/kohde/v43784?haku=M2063644225
how about a school then?
A lot of small village schools are closing here due to construction issues etc and get sold.
Some friends of ours bought one and their daughter's teacher complained to the mom that her daughter had said the gym at home was bigger than the school one and she shouldn't lie...to which the mom replied:"but our gym is bigger".

1705389051409.gif

Back