Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are you guys paying typically to ship? I used to have a FedEx hook up, but that apparently ended. I shipped 3 bottles and 6 cans all 12oz. It was an 11lb box. $25? Am I doing it right?

If you set up a FedEx account online (free) you'll get a discount. Plus it's much easier to print out your own labels and just drop off the boxes.

I have a founders KBS, Penn brewery St. Nikolas Bock and possibly a couple other stouts. I don't drink stouts, would love to trade for some IPA/DIPA...Any interest?

Nice release Saturday. This is one of the best non-adjunct barrel aged Imperial Stouts I have had, I like it more than assassin and other beers of that caliber.

nice haul.. damn it sucks living in idaho, couldn't find something to trade for that if my life depended on it. local breweries can't make anything people would want. sucks

Special thanks to @EcuPirate07 for sending me this thank you box. He is the man, do not hesitate to trade with him!

IMG_0051.jpg

@skeezerpleezer I am headed to CC on June 25th. Are their beers average price of above average. Looking at how much to budget.

They don't sell any at the brewery, but generally there stuff is really cheap at stores. Trop can be found around town at gas stations and grocery stores for $10-11, Athena is usually a buck cheaper. If any 750mls hit distro (been awhile since it happened) they run $12-16.

Per GA law, the brewery can only give bottles to go as "souvenirs" if you do a tour. So generally, when they have smaller batch/limited bottles, they use that as their release. If they have a special "tour release" with limited bottles when you are around it would probably be $40-50. For example, when "Emergence" was released-wine BA Sour--for $45-50 you got 2 bottles, a glass, and 36oz of on-site sampling of whatever was available. It's a good place to hangout, super chill.

They may offer 6ers of Trop or other cans as a "tour package" when there aren't special bottles, maybe even crowlers. I am not real sure, I usually just go for the special bottles.

Edit to add that as far as I know there won't be a special release the 25th, but I would still go by.

They don't sell any at the brewery, but generally there stuff is really cheap at stores. Trop can be found around town at gas stations and grocery stores for $10-11, Athena is usually a buck cheaper. If any 750mls hit distro (been awhile since it happened) they run $12-16.

Per GA law, the brewery can only give bottles to go as "souvenirs" if you do a tour. So generally, when they have smaller batch/limited bottles, they use that as their release. If they have a special "tour release" with limited bottles when you are around it would probably be $40-50. For example, when "Emergence" was released-wine BA Sour--for $45-50 you got 2 bottles, a glass, and 36oz of on-site sampling of whatever was available. It's a good place to hangout, super chill.

They may offer 6ers of Trop or other cans as a "tour package" when there aren't special bottles, maybe even crowlers. I am not real sure, I usually just go for the special bottles.

Edit to add that as far as I know there won't be a special release the 25th, but I would still go by.

Thanks for the info. I have been wanting to visit and now the BIL lives in Augusta I have a good excuse.

So everyone needs a beer buddy like @sandstonecitybrew hooked it up as usual. Thanks a ton my brother.

The carnage

And on parade, missing 2 because they are already in the fridge and I was too lazy to get them.

Back